Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

The next and last Immunity challenge.

As mentioned before this is a picture challenge. You only need to guess the movie character - not the actor OR the movie.

For example:

You could answer Darth Sidious, or Palpatine or The Emperor any would give you a correct answer.

There are a total of 18 characters so you get 18 guesses only. Wrong guesses do not count against you and you do not need to tell me what picture each guess refers too, just a list of character names in any order.

The winner will have immunity in the next tribal.

Any and all rewards, hidden necklaces, advantages must be used in the next tribal.

In addition to immunity the winner of this challenge will also get to pick a past eliminated player from Speed Survivor 1 to "vote from the dead" in the next tribal.

That's right you can have a player that has been eliminated cast a vote from the dead. They are not back in the game, but can cast a vote in the next tribal. You do not have to use this power, because who can trust the dead 100 percent?

Enjoy the challenge

Please send answers in a PM to Ming.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	darthsid.fw.png
Views:	469
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	25249   Click image for larger version

Name:	moviepicchallenge.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	25250  

Do you believe that your bullets would work on me?

6:00 pm will be the deadline to get all answers in, and as soon as I am able I will post results. If you all get them in sooner I can try to do it sooner.

Time has expired and here are the answers and the results:

The Punisher - The Punisher
Pennywise - IT
Mr Blonde - Reservoir dogs
Martin Riggs - Lethal Weapon
Anne Wilkes - Misery
Porter - Payback
Principal - Lean on Me
Doc Hudson - Cars
Man with no name - Dollars trilogy
Hellraiser - Female cenobite
Alex - Clockwork Orange
Biff - back to the future
Principal Clark - Lean on Me
Hansel - Zoolander
Female Cenobite - Hellraiser
Captain Nolan - Orca
George Parker - Pleasantville
Caretaker - Phantasm

Congrats to Dracula with 13 correct answers.

Doc Tongsday you answered with movies and not characters so your score is zero, but even if I took those answers you score would have been 5 correct so I would not sweat it too much.

Ming thanks those that played.

Tribal starts now and will be tallied at 11:00 tonight.

Depending on how things go will decide on how the final vote goes.

Ming wishes you all terrible luck.

Attachments

Name:	moviepicchallengeanwers.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	25259  

The votes are Tallied and with 3 votes The Tat Cat is no more. Since Ming respects the Cats "play" he will not be exploding the feline today. Mingspeed to you little kitty.

That leaves the Good Doc and Drac in the final vote. Anyone that played is on the jury and can vote. You must vote for one of the two remaining live players - remember you are voting for the winner. It will be interesting to say the least - I will be sending out reminder PMs out today and tonight will announce the winner. Deadline for votes will be 8:00 pm.

I await ...

Attachments

Name:	mingplanet.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	25265  

A few thoughts while we wait.

Anyone can feel free to ask questions in the thread here or in PM to the players left. Its final tribal so get those thoughts out.

I know the game got screwed up about halfway through and I am not going to apologize to anyone other than the players that were active - sorry things happened the way they did. The game lost some steam after that and I have to say that if it was not for you guys wanting to play I would not have started back up. Saying all of that, I have no hard feelings to anyone except maybe the person that hacked my FB account - it was quite childish. I have no solid proof who it was and I actually do not know who it was, but it was either someone from MOFO or someone monitoring my actions on MOFO cause they had information that was specific to the game. Either way I am over it and ultimately no harm done, I deleted most of the stuff before my family & friends saw it.

As far as this game goes I wanted to supply fun challenges and also new ones. I was trying to balance difficulty levels with enjoyment and hope I did okay. I know I still owe some answers from the first challenge so if anyone wants to know what a certain letter was let me know and I will post it for you.

This is a cut throat game and I am a big boy (man, God) .

I will probably try to do a speed Survivor 2 (or 3 or 4 if someone else wants to give it a go). Sometime in the future. I am so glad this was a fast game, I have no idea how those that run the longer games do it. I like to let the game flow by its own and not predict too much. I wanted to have a set schedule for things originally but no one got back to me on what time was best so I did what worked best for me.

If and when I do this again I will definitely throw some challenges in that are not movie related just to change things up. I was thinking music or IQ stuff - or who knows what.

With today's technology it is difficult to make original and challenging challenges - I know people can search images on Google and images that look like other images and so on. Trivia is really difficult to do.

I am open to criticism, but remember it has to fall in line with the game being quick - as that is a big part of Speed survivor - Hell it is in the name.

Thanks all - looking forward to any comments and finding out who the winner is.

This whole enterprise had such promise, but became such a quiet affair. My only regret is voting Nope out so soon, I actually wanted to duel somebody.

Maybe another time.

Your challenges are as strong as any game ive seen here at MoFo. Truly, thats not sunshine being blown up your butt. Having said that, you do need to push and pace the game, it will not do it on its own. Mass PMs become your friend when running a large game of any kind. PM everyone to tell them when the challenge is, PM them when youre starting it, PM them when they need their votes in by, and if ever theres any doubt - PM them. It keeps everyone focused, and more importantly reminds them the game is on.

Bold Lettering is so campy, yet so effective. No need to make your letters colored like Sexy does, but large letters with a different font will grab the players. Its a simple thing that boosts the impact dramatically.

I dont know who did the hacking, but whoever it is will probably get a first class ticket to Banville. The one challenge I did good at, Dan gave me the answers, Im sorry! It was the song challenge and he just started spitting the answers out to me on Facebook. I couldnt ignore him, that wouldve been rude.
Edit in - No I dont think Dan hacked 7th, thats not how I meant it.

I still can't believe that someone hacked your account. The first time I saw your post, I thought that maybe 7th was pissed because someone hacked his facebook account, so pissed that he cancelled the game. But I didn't know that the hacking was related to this. Now I'm kind of scared , I hate hacking and invasions of privacy

The winner of Speed Survivor 1 is

oh wait wrong picture - its not white boy day.

Congrats to Dracula - Hit Girl

They were the only one to receive votes.

Thanks to all that played Ming now explodes you all: