Your Favorite Thrillers?

Tools    

Cape Fear the remake. De Niro's psycho menacing demeanor made it special. My second top thriller is Hitchcock's Psycho. I also rate Hitch's Frenzy and Dial M for Murder in my top five.

"The Skin I Live In" (2011) is a very good Mystery/Thriller movie Starring Antonio Banderas.
"Mother" (2009) is one of the best Korean thriller I have ever seen. It's great not only from 'thriller' point of view but also from emotional stand point.
There is a spanish serial killing thriller movie named "Marshland" (2014). It's very good but a little slow-paced for me. But the cinematography is just mind blowing. In the opening credits I first thought the background was oil painting until I noticed that the birds are moving.

Please share if you know some good foreign thriller/ mystery movies.
All brilliant suggestions, haven't seen any of them, on my list now for sure, thanks Saikat!!!

New World (2013)
Hunt for Red October
No Country for Old Men
Suspicion
Blade Runner
Great suggestions, thanks, which movie is Suspicion, there's a few to chose from?

Zodiac
Fight Club
Fargo
Pulp Fiction
Se7en
No Country for Old Men
The Usual Suspects

Am probably missing some but those are the ones I liked the most

My Two Favorite Thrillers Movies :-

First movie is Panic Room (2002)

And Second movie is Trapped (2002)

Easy . . . Mr Brooks (Only movie that made me want to go to school and get my Algebra 2 game tight so I can own a box factory lol). Seriously though INCREDIBLE movie.

Dressed To Kill OMG OMG what a legendary movie

Suspicion

It's my #1 Hitchcock. I've always loved Suspicion, so I hope you do, too!
Absolutely, big Hitchcock fan and I like Suspicion a lot!

Blow Out (1981) is one of my favorite thrillers.
Classic great thriller Blow up, and one that film students get on digest early on together with Orson Wells The Third Man, great movies!

My Two Favorite Thrillers Movies :-

First movie is Panic Room (2002)

And Second movie is Trapped (2002)

Panic Room has a special place in my movie library, David Fincher at his best!

If you don't mind French and the fact that it's a 2 season series and not a movie, then check out recent THE BUREU, properly classic spy thriller that you can't get enough of, highly recommended!

And since I've already been sacrilegious and suggested a series here, I might as well suggest THE NIGHT MANAGER, awesome new thriller series for those who haven't seen or heard of it! I'm actually jealous of those of you who haven't seen THE BUREU or THE NIGHT MANAGER, enjoy!

Legend in my own mind
And since I've already been sacrilegious and suggested a series here, I might as well suggest THE NIGHT MANAGER, awesome new thriller series for those who haven't seen or heard of it! I'm actually jealous of those of you who haven't seen THE BUREU or THE NIGHT MANAGER, enjoy!

I enjoyed it on a whole, but thought that it went from the sublime to the ridiculous a fair bit.

Wasn't convinced by Hiddleston either

Re watched Disturbia last night.

Enjoyed it once more.
Disturbia, I've forgotten about that one, I remember I really enjoyed it, good suggestion I'm watching it again now for sure!

Hooray! We should eat cake and drink spirits to celebrate.
Haha for sure!!!

Originally Posted by Sarge
Re watched Disturbia last night.

Enjoyed it once more.

Disturbia, I've forgotten about that one, I remember I really enjoyed it, good suggestion I'm watching it again now for sure!
Just saw Disturbia again, thanks Sarge for reminding me about it, as good as ever!

New Thriller Unforgettable out soon, what do you guys think, will it be any good?