Weirdest Movie Scenes

Tools    

Actually, although it's probably dulled in effect over the years, Dune's

WARNING: spoilers below
heart plug scene is considerably weird, and a queasy experience if you're 12 or whatever I was when I first saw it – and that's while you're trying to comprehend such an incredible world, beautifully presented. To my knowledge the devices are never referred to in the books either and the reason for them – other than pure sadism – never gone into. Strangely, Tank Girl 's water-harvesting devices are very similar.

Here's another one, the infamous Mysterious Stranger segment from The Animated Adventures Of Mark Twain, which some might find more creepy or unsettling than anything.

the thing 1982, when the cow changes into some kind of creature when the thing attacks it

Because surrealistic Czech stop motion nightmare taxidermy Alice In Wonderland is weird enough just as a sentence. You could take pretty much any segment of this entire film and it would qualify:

the thing 1982, when the cow changes into some kind of creature when the thing attacks it

Think you meant a dog? There was now cow in that film.

Right at the end of the last shot of Travis Bickle, before credits. Him looking at the rear mirror. I mean those first glances were ok but that last glance while he was adjusting the mirror was really weird, as if he just realized something or was followed by someone. Who knows...

The scenes in Under the Skin where this mysterious woman leads men to their deaths. The eerie music adds to the scenes.
I'm still impressed by Scarlett Johansson in that film — imagine watching it on Christmas Day, like I did a couple of years ago. A very strange experience .

Think you meant a dog? There was now cow in that film.
there was a dog maybe im not sure yes maybe im mistaken

Mulholland Drive (2001) had some weird scenes that still haven't left my psyche.

Werner Hertzog drinking medication from his shoe in "Julien donkey boy"....in fact, the whole films ultra-weird.

The baby scene in Eraserhead is another. Really, you can be here all day picking bizarre moments from that movie.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I'm still impressed by Scarlett Johansson in that film — imagine watching it on Christmas Day, like I did a couple of years ago. A very strange experience .
I can watch Scarlett Johansson walking backwards naked any day of the year.