Classic Rock Song Tournament

Tools    

I'm tempted since Sexy is running it but I always lose interest in these pretty quickly, as you know.
We may get enough people, but, I'd like to have you.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
trade out Barracuda with:

Hollies - Long Cool Woman

THANKS Sexy!!

Wait, @Sexy Celebrity, I'm almost there in knowing how to name my links..I just don't see the wrap option in advanced tools..anyone? I'd just hate for you to do all that work when I'm already starting to change my mind on a few
In the advanced window, just below the paper clip, on the second line of options, there's a link option.
Cut and paste l url into the window that pops up
When it shows up in the reply, part of it will be highlighted, that's where you type in band name - song name.
And, like Sexy said, change www.youtube to m.youtube.

Whichever way makes it easier for ya.

me too. Got into them during their unleashed in the east, british steel daze and that whole Sad Wings of Destiny, Rock n Rolla, Stained Class, Hell Bent For Leather was always their best work for me.

How many options do i have, When is it not considered classic era time and can the song be any length.
I think most people consider classic rock to be '60's/'70's/'80s .... but I don't care if you pick something from the '90's or later.... but other people playing might.

Length? I don't care, but I'll say... anything over 10 minutes might not go well with people.... unless it's a classic song. Many great songs are over 10 minutes. 30 minutes or more and I think it'll be voted out in the first round, probably.

Also, 8 songs total, for each person.

me too. Got into them during their unleashed in the east, british steel daze and that whole Sad Wings of Destiny, Rock n Rolla, Stained Class, Hell Bent For Leather was always their best work for me.
Truth! I even dug some of their Ram it Down album (privately, of course). Once they got Scott Travis on the skins with Painkiller, they totally re-invented. Love that album, too. But I think that was it for me, after that.

And if anyone wants to take "Sweet Home Alabama" for themselves, let me know, 'cause I'd like to have it in the tournament, yet I don't really want to nominate it myself.

Truth! I even dug some of their Ram it Down album (privately, of course). Once they got Scott Travis on the skins with Painkiller, they totally re-invented. Love that album, too. But I think that was it for me, after that.
Painkiller DID have some solid songs. Same with Screaming for Vengeance.
And forgot one of my favorites, not too many like it as much as others, but always enjoyed Point of Entry

Painkiller DID have some solid songs. Same with Screaming for Vengeance.
And forgot one of my favorites, not too many like it as much as others, but always enjoyed Point of Entry
Yep! Headin out to the Highway...wonder what he meant?

I'll start with 4 for now and list the rest by early tomorrow sometime.

1 Crazy Train----- Ozzy Osbourne

2 Heart Of Rock and Roll-----Huey Lewis and The News

3 Sharp Dressed Man-----ZZ Top
ttp://

4 Led Zeppelin-----Immigrant Song
ttp://

[quote=NedStark09;1714132]I'll start with 4 for now and list the rest by early tomorrow sometime.

1 Immigrant Song---Led Zeppelin

Welcome back, SC!

I'm in...my noms are:

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Van Halen - Runnin' with the Devil
The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
Wings - Hi Hi Hi
John Lennon & Plastic Ono Band - Yer Blues
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa