8. Sweeny Todd
7. Live Free of Die Hard
6. Hot Fuzz
5. No Country for Old Men
4. Fracture
3. Knocked Up
2. Grindhouse
1. Superbad

To be fair though, these are just my 10 that i have seen, I havent seen Micheal Clayton, There Will Be Blood, Juno, Assassination of Jesse James, or Gone Baby Gone but have been told that those might be the 5 best of the year so....

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
It was fun, but upon re-watching I felt it tried to be way to quirky....

I
7. Live Free of Die Hard
Big Ewwwwwwwwwww

no ew., but I don't agree

Meh, I can live with

It had good action scenes but tried way to hard to be quirky
upon rewatching...

To be fair though, these are just my 10 that i have seen, I havent seen Micheal Clayton, There Will Be Blood, Juno, Assassination of Jesse James, or Gone Baby Gone but have been told that those might be the 5 best of the year so....
That explains it....

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
Ok, now I can see people not liking LFODH, I thought it was pretty cool and pretty funny, the unrated dvd at least. Hot Fuzz EWWW? I didnt think it was as good as Shaun of the Dead but I still thought it was pretty damn funny.

Okay so maybe it isn't a bigger ewww than that crap Live Free or Die Hard but Hot Fuzz: my thoughts in full;

Let the flaming and -rep Begin

Hot Fuzz

Is the ‘Fuzz’ really that ‘Hot’?

"Shaun of the Dead" team Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and director Edgar Wright, re-team for their new comedy "Hot Fuzz."

Our not-so action packed story follows Sgt. Nicholas Angel (Pegg) who is so good he is actually transferred to the village of Sandford, with a low murder rate and a high accident rate. There he meets follow "Policeman officer" Danny Butterman (Nick Frost) and the two at first aren’t that close but end up becoming best friends. Meanwhile, three accidents occur that look suspiciously like murders!

One part of this movie that I liked was the directing, I thought it was very slick and cool, I did have a likeness to one particular shot, same technique as in Shaun of the Dead. But here, I thought it was overused a tad bit (see next post).

Another part I liked was the performance, particularly from Mr. Underrated 007 Timothy Dalton and Nick Frost, there were more laughs by Nick more than any other character. As for Timothy Dalton, he really did play a cool villain, arguably the best of his career.

One thing I didn’t like about this movie was a lot of un-funny jokes, at least to me; I didn’t laugh at a lot of them. I must admit that some of the deaths in this movie were funny (particularly at the fair.)

Another thing I didn’t like about ‘Hot Fuzz’ was the fact that I was expecting a lot of more action, I know that does sound stupid, but I mean look at the trailer, I wasn’t expecting a "Shoot ‘Em Up" but there was only one scene of high action, and I felt that was dragged on too long.

One more thing I am going to point out is in one scene in particular is the lighting, I could barely see their faces, all I could see was the outline of their faces in red. I know this won Meat’s big "Best visuals" award, but I did feel like this scene must be pointed out.

The final thing I didn’t like was the reasons why the murderer(s) murdered the people, I didn’t like their reasons, they weren’t even really that funny and the way Nicholas Angel thought the reasons why they were killed would have been better.

So, the comedy team behind "Shaun of the Dead", can’t match that hilarity.

3½ out of 5 = "EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"?

Ooooooo-kaaaaay.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

3½ out of 5 = "EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"?

Ooooooo-kaaaaay.
I said maybe it isn't a bigger Ewwwww

3½ is a decent rating. Why are you EWwwwwwwwwwwwing at all, is my question?
There I changed it! jeez...

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
In my opinion the best were:
1. No Country for Old Men
2. Jesse James
3. There Will Be Blood
4. Into the Wild
5. Sweeny Todd or Juno

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Stuck in the middle with you.
I thought it was a bit overrated but i like American Gangster. A-
No Country for Old Men C+
Gone Baby Gone- I couldn't even get past 30 minutes, this is very wierd coming from me but they overdid the swearing IMO. I've been wanting to give it a second chance lately though. Afterall it was something i really wanted to see.

Originally Posted by ReservoirPup
I thought it was a bit overrated but i like American Gangster. A-
No Country for Old Men C+
Gone Baby Gone- I couldn't even get past 30 minutes.
Aaaaah, to be twelve again.

Stuck in the middle with you.
Alright what did I say that was so stupid? I'm really asking here?

Into the wild???

Wow that movie pissed me off so much. What an idiot. It was like watching Forest Gump without the humor.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Into the wild???

Wow that movie pissed me off so much. What an idiot. It was like watching Forest Gump without the humor.
How the hell is Into the Wild like Forrest Gump? Name one way they are similar other than they both travel in the movie.

And don't call me an idiot cause of my movie taste (if anything I should be calling you an idiot for your movie taste; Into the Wild got great reviews and was loved by many).