Doom3

Tools    

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone played it or seen it

Can't wait for it to hit the UK - think it will kick absolute ass !!!!

The game has been leaked to biittorrent, 35k people have already illegally downloaded it, I say give id credit and pay them for the damn game. Although its reasonable to assume most of the downloaders will buy it anyways.

I haven't played it yet but it looks pretty damn good. The one thing they tried to emphasize in this one is the atmosphere and scaring the hell out of you which works pretty good if the game is intricate and fun enough. The one thing I'm dissapointed with in the new one is the amount of bad guys you can encounter at any time. The number is grossly smaller than the originals. I used to love it in the first ones when you would open a door and there would just be fields of guys for you to mow down. This one looks like a game where its slower paced and more psychological which is cool and respectful but nothing beat the original for shear carnage. Hopefully, they'll do what they did with the originals...Start small in the first one and really ramp it up in the second one with tons of more guys to kill and new weapons. The game looks tight though, I have to admit.

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I haven't played it yet but it looks pretty damn good. The one thing they tried to emphasize in this one is the atmosphere and scaring the hell out of you which works pretty good if the game is intricate and fun enough. The one thing I'm dissapointed with in the new one is the amount of bad guys you can encounter at any time. The number is grossly smaller than the originals. I used to love it in the first ones when you would open a door and there would just be fields of guys for you to mow down. This one looks like a game where its slower paced and more psychological which is cool and respectful but nothing beat the original for shear carnage. Hopefully, they'll do what they did with the originals...Start small in the first one and really ramp it up in the second one with tons of more guys to kill and new weapons. The game looks tight though, I have to admit.
Slow + Psychological = BAD
Guns + Monsters + Carnage = GRRRRRRRRRRREAT

Originally Posted by BigDov

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by BigDov
Both sound like rushhour on a hot afternoon to me...

Trying to tweak my settings the best I can to play in ultra mode smoothly, I almost have it down...the details put into the game are amazing in this mode. Have not gotten very far yet, but I am having fun, great game so far.

haha wait till you get to the scary parts...you'll jump..i know i did...