Attention Female MoFo's.....Which Male MoFo is the cutest?

Tools    

Funny. I'm the youngest one here, yet the first female poster! Anyway, Blibblobblib, probobly. I never really thought a pierced eyebrow looked good anyone, but it looks good in him. BUT, that's not my official vote becase Holden and JRS haven't posted any pictures!

Hmmmmmmm..........lemme see.........

Now there are some that I would like to......................

...........Flutter my eyelids at................

Everyone's special and nice in there own way.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

And in saying that, Nikki most obviously means me.

Which is good, 'cause she sure is my choice for finest of the MoFettes.

An hour and a half away by plane Silver Bullet............

Got your ticket yet......??????

.........Perhaps we could get together and pass the time away by.......discussing up and coming movies...????......

Something about the words up and coming just do it for me in the context of Nikki.

No, really, she is a wonderful person. And I would be a very lucky stalker.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yes he has. I'll vouch for that. Also, doesn't his pic next to his avatar still work ? If you look very closely you may be able to see the last remaining crumbs from a muffin on his left brow.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Cute on the inside? She's not a muffin, jrs!

Anyway, I'd pick _______.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
i know who i would pick...

JRS....

great person, on the inside and out also...

Yoda your up there too.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS