🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

The above are the correct efficient designs. The people who come up with all the ship designs in most of the sci-fi stuff always add some sort of sleek and aerodynamic shapes, which in an airless environment, it just so much waste of potential space. As long as you can properly account for inertia, and slow down and speed up the ships without causing the crew to stroke out, a giant cube is always the way to go.

Resistance is futile.

We found the Borg!

Happy Birthday Captain Kirk! I'm currently re-watching ST TOS right now. I'm just about done with the last season 3. Last night I seen the poor Captain being called Herbert, Herbert!

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Happy Birthday Captain Kirk! I'm currently re-watching ST TOS right now. I'm just about done with the last season 3. Last night I seen the poor Captain being called Herbert, Herbert!
Good old Herbert. We can always count on him.

Star Trek comes on MeTV every Saturday at 11pm. I watch it, even though I own all the shows on DVD. MeTV has edited the shows which I hate but I watch it anyway and I don't know why.

Good old Herbert. We can always count on him.

Star Trek comes on MeTV every Saturday at 11pm. I watch it, even though I own all the shows on DVD. MeTV has edited the shows which I hate but I watch it anyway and I don't know why.
As Spock would say, 'Curious.' Myself I'd go with the DVD set. I wish you had posted about the episodes after you watched them. It would be cool to talk about them, as they are fresh in my mind. I'm thinking about buying the BluRay set of STTOS.

As Spock would say, 'Curious.' Myself I'd go with the DVD set. I wish you had posted about the episodes after you watched them. It would be cool to talk about them, as they are fresh in my mind. I'm thinking about buying the BluRay set of STTOS.
The Devil in the Dark was last Saturday's episode. This is supposedly William Shatner's favorite episode. Can you still buy Star Trek unmastered? I have the unmastered DVDs. They show the remastered version on MeTV.

What's funny is the actor playing a lead hippie in that episode (Charles Napier as "Adam") went on to play dozens of hard-edged cops and soldiers in various movies. Imagine; going from a flower child to being "the man!"

The Devil in the Dark was last Saturday's episode. This is supposedly William Shatner's favorite episode. Can you still buy Star Trek unmastered? I have the unmastered DVDs. They show the remastered version on MeTV.
The Devil in the Dark, one of two ST episodes that actually makes me a bit teary eyed. When I was a toddler that episode scared the heck out of me! I believe the Blu-Ray STTOS have both remastered and unmastered effects on it and you can choose which to view.

What's funny is the actor playing a lead hippie in that episode (Charles Napier as "Adam") went on to play dozens of hard-edged cops and soldiers in various movies. Imagine; going from a flower child to being "the man!"
I just learned last night that he was in the episode Little Green Men on Deep Space Nine. He played a hard edged military officer. I also read he wrote some of the songs that he actually sang on The Way To Eden. When I was a kid I thought those songs were goofy but last night I realized just how well they're performed. Both Napier and the blonde hippie chick Deborah Downey sang amazingly well. I like that episode as we get alot of backstory about Chekov during his scenes with his ex girlfriend who's a Russian hippie chick.

Last night I re-watched Star Trek - Requiem for Methuselah It's an odd episode to say the least. I was just reading reviews of it at IMDB and this caught my eye:
Kirk and crew land on a planet to retrieve medical supplies in the midst of an epidemic, but are cordially taken captive by a renaissance man, Flint who has a mansion filled with art. He lives as a loner on the planet with a woman and Kirk is curious as to why. The mystery of it all was engaging, but the end strained credibility...
..It's not enough that Kirk falls in love with every female human and female alien he trips over, he now smothers affections on female robots too. Has that man no dignity? You half expect him by the end of the series to fall in love with monkeys in skirts. Hundreds on the Enterprise will die if he doesn't get the medicine in time, but he doesn't care because he just met an emotionless robot that is shaped like a woman.
That cracked me up, especially the 'emotionless robot that is shaped like a woman' part It;s beyond strange that Kirk falls madly in love with Rayna and wants her to come to the Enterprise with him. On Gamesters of Triskillion, the hot chick with green hair wanted to go with Kirk but he made her stay on the planet. Season 3 I tell ya gets odd.

On Gamesters of Triskillion, the hot chick with green hair wanted to go with Kirk but he made her stay on the planet. Season 3 I tell ya gets odd.

Her hair was green? First time I learned this. I'm colorblind.

Tonight's episode is Errand of Mercy. A planet of spiritual beings in human form.
That was a good one. Kor the Klingon military governor of Organia was one of the two best Klingons in the original series, IMO. The other would be Michael Ansara as Kang in Day of the Dove. Both of those actors along with William Campbell (Koloth, The Trouble With Tribbles) would reprise their Klingon roles on Deep Space Nine - Blood Oath.

That was a good one. Kor the Klingon military governor of Organia was one of the two best Klingons in the original series, IMO. The other would be Michael Ansara as Kang in Day of the Dove. Both of those actors along with William Campbell (Koloth, The Trouble With Tribbles) would reprise their Klingon roles on Deep Space Nine - Blood Oath.
Little did Kirk and company know that back on the Klingon home world at that time Klingons with head ridges were discriminating against flat-browed Klingons for having the same human-augment DNA as Khan Noonien Singh (thanks to Dr. Soong and later Dr. Phlox)!

Tonight's episode is The City on the Edge of Forever, starring Joan Collins.

Kirk and Spock go back in time to old Earth to prevent an incident caused by Dr. McCoy that changed history, resulting in a changed world and no USS Enterprise.

Your vessel, your beginning. All that you knew is gone.