Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Ðèstîñy (The Accentuated!)

Tools    

Dinner with three people Destiny, any three people living or dead and no family or friends, who do you dine with? Billy Zane, John Carpenter and Martian Leader?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

More Mofos:

3 Funniest Mofo Members

Holden Pike
7thson
honeykid

3 Favourite Mofo film reviewers

Holden Pike
L .B . Jeffries
Yoda

A lot of MoFos make great reviews. I can't even rate them worth a *****.

3 Mofos that you always argue with

None. Not that I get along with everyone, but I don't seem to argue much at all with anyone, either. I can if you want me to. Are you up for a good fight?

3 Mofos you think about when you think of Movie Forums.

Don't you mean 30?!?

Holden Pike
Caity
Nebbit
Yoda
PowderedWawa
Harry Lime
honeykid
Mr. Nator
Swan
Iroquois . . . What? We have a huge list of regular members, and Yoda owns it. He's going to come to mind. I could seriously name 30.
Yes, Holden is on pretty much every list, but we settled this back when you asked me who my favorite MoFo was.

If you could be an animal what would you be and why?

A black panther. They are tough, toned, beautiful, and always wear my favorite color.

Do you believe in god? Heaven? Hell? Reincarnation?

I really wouldn't know anymore. Not about any of them. The world is seriously screwed up, and people suffer in the most unbelievable ways. Something is out there that is powerful enough to stop it all, but doesn't, and all of this started because some couple ate a forbidden piece of fruit that they were told not to. However serious that may have been, I think we're even.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Again with the I don't know. Not really.

Do you believe in aliens?

Not really. It seems that there'd be more proof of it by now. Seeing is believing. For me, anyway.

When is the last time you cried and why?

Almost every day. Pain.

What was the last lie you told?

I truly wouldn't know, but I'll dwell on it, just for you. I'm not saying I don't lie, but it's very rare. Like those that don't deserve my honesty. I'm not a fan of lying. I share too much, and can be rather blunt, all in the name of honesty.

Billy Joel ~ Honesty

If you could star in any movie what would it be and why?

I'd rather not. I don't care for that type of lifestyle, where everyone is prying into your personal business. I have so many skeletons in my closet, that I had to buy a walk-in.

Whats the worst movie you have ever seen?

Bug (2006)

That woman became seriously desperate.

What movie have you seen and liked but shouldn't admit to?

None. I never have, nor will I ever care what anyone else thinks about my taste in film. My taste in anything, really.

What is your biggest fear?

I only worry about my children like that.

Whats the last thing to make you laugh?

My middle son waking up way too early this morning.

Do you have any children?

Ya think!?! Yes. I have three.

Are you in a relationship?

Nope!

Why are there currently so many remakes?

No imagination. The lazy bastards.

Whats the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?

If there was anything, I don't remember it.

What is your fave game?

I wouldn't know. I love word games, number games, puzzles, games that make you think, movie games (Not that anyone ever made me one!), and a lot of the old Atari, Commodore, etc . . . games.

I'm old like that.

Why cant I think of more questions to grill you with?

You're not trying hard enough.

Who is your fave MoFoer (old school)?

Haven't we been over this before!?!

Who is your fave MoFoer (newbies)?

How new is newbie new?

As you asked, what's you're favourite top 10 tv programmes of all time?

Also, do you smoke?
Well?

Also, do you have a games console? If so, which one and what's your favourite game.

Do you still have 9 cats?

Has someone ever seen someone do something, who looked so much like you, that they swore that it was you?

Ever watch a horror film alone, in the dark, with headphones on? (if not, do this as it's the best way to watch them, IMO)

Ever been on a farm?

Scenario:
Every single movie that has ever been made disappear. The media itself is gone. People do not remember it has ever existed. Now, you have the power to bring back one movie. This movie will be the basis of future cinema and it will affect every piece of cinema to be made from that point on.
Lisa, which movie would you bring back? The future of cinema lies in your hands. Go!

Halloween (1978).

There are a few that I could name, but I will go with Rear Window (1954).

It's a nice little whodunit . . . didhedoit . . . with a fair amount of humor involved. There's no CGI, or gore. It's not a remake. It's back when a small budget, made a great film. They don't know how to do that anymore.

As you asked, what's you're favorite top 10 TV programs of all time?

Wings
In the Heat of the Night
V ~ The Visitors
Matlock
The Night Stalker
Working
The Golden Girls
Without a Trace
Law & Order
The Monkees
The Rockford Files
Barney Miller
Welcome Back, Kotter
The Jeffersons
Quantum Leap
WKRP in Cincinnati
Saturday Night Live 70s & 80s
The Twilight Zone
Soap
Bones
Cold Case
The X-Files ~ Random Cases
The Outer Limits
ER . . . and a hundred more, easy. I can't stop at ten.

Also, do you smoke?

Nope!

Dinner with three people Destiny, any three people living or dead and no family or friends, who do you dine with? Billy Zane, John Carpenter and Martian Leader?

Billy Zane (He'd be my friend by dessert!), John Carpenter, and Steve Martin.

I'm going to ignore the part about Martian Leader.

I would want to have that dress that his sister, Lisa Zane, wore in the movie Bad Influence. The short, backless, black dress. It's so me.

Well?

Well what?

Also, do you have a games console? If so, which one and what's your favorite game.

The kids have many. I very rarely ever play games. Once in a blue moon, maybe.

Where have you been? I lost my 16 year old cat to Cancer October 2008, and my 5 year old kitty to liver failure, cause unknown, October 2009. That is our favorite month of the year, but we are now paranoid.

Has someone ever seen someone do something, who looked so much like you, that they swore that it was you?

Nope. I don't look like anyone. I'm unique in that way. I'm unique in many ways. Even the conceited part.

Ever watch a horror film alone, in the dark, with headphones on? (if not, do this as it's the best way to watch them, IMO)

All but the headphone. Will do.

Ever been on a farm?

If I have, it wasn't on purpose. No, I don't suppose so, but I can't swear to it.

Yippee, I'm done!

Employee of the Month
The world is seriously screwed up, and people suffer in the most unbelievable ways. Something is out there that is powerful enough to stop it all, but doesn't, and all of this started because some couple ate a forbidden piece of fruit that they were told not to. However serious that may have been, I think we're even.
Well chosen words.

Where have you been? I lost my 16 year old cat to Cancer October 2008, and my 5 year old kitty to liver failure, cause unknown, October 2009. That is our favorite month of the year, but we are now paranoid.

All but the headphone. Will do.
I don't know where I've been. I'm sorry to hear about your cats.

Definately try the headphones. All those little sounds and noises that you may not pick up on or acknowledge become eerily clear when pumped directly into your head. If possible, sit just a few feet from the tv and have at least one open door behind you. I don't get scared by horror films, but I'll get a little nervous with a good horror film under those conditions.

I don't know where I've been. I'm sorry to hear about your cats.
Thanks! I think I got you confused with Fuzzy Navel . . . I mean Harry Lime. He's the one in the shout-box. Not you. That's where I told those stories at. For the most part, anyways.

Definately try the headphones. All those little sounds and noises that you may not pick up on or acknowledge become eerily clear when pumped directly into your head. If possible, sit just a few feet from the tv and have at least one open door behind you. I don't get scared by horror films, but I'll get a little nervous with a good horror film under those conditions.
Yeah, I've been noticing that on my Zune. I'll be listening to a movie, and think, "What's that?" You hear certain sounds or whispers that you never heard before. I have that 7 speaker sub-woofer setup in my living room. You get to hear all the sounds around you, like you are really there, which is cool, but it's loud . . . at least mine is from cranking it up . . . so I miss some of the softer sounds.

Do you like to read biographies or autobiographies?
Do you own a kettle?
What job would you like to have/do? (regardless of pay)
Do you like stand-up comedy? Favourite performer?
Do you like desserts? If so, what's you favourite dessert?
Do you have TiVo?
Do you enjoy cooking? If so, do you have a favourite/signature dish?
Favourite late supper/midnight snack?
Are you well?

Do you like to read biographies or autobiographies?

Not if I can get someone to read them to me.

Do you own a kettle?

My first thought when I read this . . .

. . . and no, I don't have a kettle. Should I get one? I'd rather have a juicer.

After watching how others tend to my accounts and such . . . They screw up all the time, and get paid for it . . . I've decided that's the job for me. Getting paid to be lazy and stupid.

Do you like stand-up comedy?

Not really. I just don't ever get in the mood to watch it.

Favourite performer?

I'd watch Steve Martin.

Do you like desserts?

Yep!

If so, what's your favourite dessert?

Anything chocolate.

Do you have TiVo?

Nope!

What's TiVo?

I just looked it up, and I still don't have it.

Do you enjoy cooking?

I love it.

If so, do you have a favourite/signature dish?

I dumped Bill, but I kept the plate.

Favourite late supper/midnight snack?

That, I don't have.

Are you well?

Not really!

Do you own a kettle?
... and no, I don't have a kettle. Should I get one? I'd rather have a juicer.
I don't know. I just like to ask Americans if they own a kettle, because I was so surprised that some many didn't.

After watching how others tend to my accounts and such . . . They screw up all the time, and get paid for it . . . I've decided that's the job for me. Getting paid to be lazy and stupid.
Oh, you should become a politician, then. You get paid to be lazy and stupid, but they throw in powerful and influential, too.

If so, what's your favourite dessert?

Anything chocolate.
Ooh, me too.

Do you have TiVo?

Nope!

What's TiVo?

I just looked it up, and I still don't have it.
I thought everyone in America knew what TiVo was. SATC lied to me!!

If so, do you have a favourite/signature dish?

I dumped Bill, but I kept the plate.

Are you well?

Not really!
Were you well when I wrote this? I hope you start to feel better, soon.

More questions.

Do you watch any soaps?
What was the last book you read?
Do you like Meg Ryan?
Do you stick/tuck photos, mementos, etc on mirrors?
Have you ever driven a truck?
Is there any food you like that you have to go to a special shop for? I don't mean like a pizza shop, burger bar or anything.
Do you like larger? If so, do you have a favourite brand?
Did you watch The Ricky Gervais Show?
What are your three favourite smells?
Do you regularly give to charity?
Are there charities you wouldn't give to and, if so, why?
Do you like to wear hats? Do you look good in hats?
Did you like The Flintstones?
Do you have a favourite era for TV shows?
What's the first thing you can remember the first thing you bought with money you'd saved yourself? Pocket money, money from a Saturday job or your first 'proper' job?
Have you ever seen "Ma And Pa Kettle?"

I thought everyone in America knew what TiVo was. SATC lied to me!!

Who's SATC?

Were you well when I wrote this? I hope you start to feel better, soon.

I don't seem to have good days anymore, but it was a better day than others. Thanks for asking.

More questions.

Do you watch any soaps?

Noooo!

What was the last book you read?

I have no idea. Yes, it's been that long ago.

Do you like Meg Ryan?

I have no opinion of her, really. I'm not diggin' the plastic surgery she's apparently getting. I wish they'd all stop that crap.

Do you stick/tuck photos, mementos, etc on mirrors?

No, but I sneezed on one the other day..

Have you ever driven a truck?

Yes.

Is there any food you like that you have to go to a special shop for?

No. Should there be?

I don't mean like a pizza shop, burger bar or anything.

This I knew.

Do you like larger?

I'd like a larger bank account. Can't say I know what you mean, though.

If so, do you have a favourite brand?

I feel a Google search coming on . . .

Did you watch The Ricky Gervais Show?

Who?

What are your three favourite smells?

Men (If they be clean, that is.), Theater popcorn, and Chanel No 5.

Do you regularly give to charity?

I did, but now I need my own.

Are there charities you wouldn't give to and, if so, why?

Anything that isn't health, fighting disease, for children, and/or animals.

Those are the most important.

Do you like to wear hats?

Yep! They are cute.

Do you look good in hats?

Yep! I are cute, too.

Did you like The Flintstones?

Yep, but Wilma should have bitch-slapped Fred.

Do you have a favourite era for TV shows?

Not really.

What's the first thing you can remember the first thing you bought with money you'd saved yourself?

I have no idea. I'm old. We forget things.

Pocket money, money from a Saturday job or your first 'proper' job?

I remember making 100 dollars in one weekend when I was eleven. I did a lot of babysitting.

Have you ever seen "Ma And Pa Kettle?"

Nope!