What movie could this be?

Tools    

well, i bought a box of oldass tapes and i was watchin some of the films on it and after finishing tommyknockers (btw theres like 4 films on one tape lol) this movie comes on and it has a wicked begging but it cuts out because the tape runs out before the title is displayed anyways heres the description.

im guessing its about when the soviets were invading the middle east and the very beggining is a bunch of tanks destroying a village and they take a captive and put him under the tracks of the tank and start slowly running him over to get info i assume. but all the guy does is pray and then the tape cuts out so if anyones got any ideas please give me a hand thx for your time

That's called The Beast (a.k.a. The Beast of War) from 1988. It's a really fine underappreciated little flick, starring George Dzundza (Basic Instinct), Jason Patric (The Lost Boys) and Stephen Baldwin (The Usual Suspects) as part of a Russian tank crew separated from it's unit, being stalked by a small band of Afghan rebels led by Steven Bauer (Scarface).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

thats too sweet, thanks so much i wasnt expecting an answer this quick.