quick question

Tools    

does anyone know the name of the song that is played when uma thurman is lying in bed with her daughter towards the end of kill bill2?

Originally Posted by casa
does anyone know the name of the song that is played when uma thurman is lying in bed with her daughter towards the end of kill bill2?

Yes. It is called "About Her" by Malcolm Mclaren. It is an excellent remake of the record "She's Not There" by the Zombies in 1964.

Originally Posted by Puppy Kicker
Yes. It is called "About Her" by Malcolm Mclaren. It is an excellent remake of the record "She's Not There" by the Zombies in 1964.
thanks dude

OMG is that the ending darn, I haven't seen it yet

Originally Posted by nebbit
OMG is that the ending darn, I haven't seen it yet
lol dont worry about it, it isnt and dont say you didnt know that her daughter was alive because you find out at the end of volume one

lol dont worry about it, it isnt and dont say you didnt know that her daughter was alive because you find out at the end of volume one
Oh good, yes I did know her daughter is alive.

hey guys instead of starting a new thread im going to ask for some help with another song in this one. I dont know how many of you have seen casshern but its the song that plays just before the beginning of the first fight scene between techuya (casshern) and the girl (dont know her name) and i am talking about the first song that sounds kinda trip hop-ish with soft female english vocals not the really cool rock techno track that follows it, and it isnt sakura drops either .

actually, i have a question, i'd like to know what song was in the credits of Bourne Supremacy

moby extreme ways

thx

I'm being chased by evil pirates!!!
I love the Kill Bill soundtrack

Platoon
Evil Dead
Goodfellas
Alice in Wonderland
Rocky Horror Picture Show