Movie Tab

Tools    

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
2001: A Space Oddysey - was fortunate enough to see it in a theatre

"Fabricated American"
Kingpin

It was actually much better than I was expecting.
I was pleasantly surprised.

-GTB

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Greg The Bunny
Kingpin
Comedy Central right!?

I started to watch it, but I just can't handle the watered down version.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A.I.: Artificial Intelligence
"All roads lead to Rouge.."

I love when he opens his eyes at the end when all the colours are bleeding into one another. Oh, my God, what a beautiful shot. I very much enjoyed it. It only felt half an hour long this time.

Now With Moveable Parts
The Commitments

"And And! And"

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
I watched To Die For (Nic Kidman) on Monday.
I also rented Fatal Attraction and Mansfield Park both of which I haven't watched yet.

lastnite.....THE DEEP END
tonight will be; DONNIE DARKO. can't wait.

Chinatown (second time)
Good movie. As is often the case with favorites of critics and movie buffs, I am at a loss as to why they love this one as much as they do, but I do like it.

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
I saw that at Target, I think. Maybe I'll buy it. It's about $6 on video or something...

Transformers: The Movie

Fantastic!

the matrix
akira
and american pie 2

Originally posted by filmfreak
Transformers: The Movie
Just the fact that it has Leonard Nimoy voicing Megatron is awesome.

Men in Black
"Edgar...your skin is hangin ov your bones"

Originally posted by spudracer

Just the fact that it has Leonard Nimoy voicing Megatron is awesome.

Not forgetting Orson Welles as Unicron! Also starring Eric Idle and Casey Kasem (sp?). I think Judd Nelson (Not quite as impressive) does a couple of voices too.

Yup...Orson's last project before his death. There are a lot of famous or somewhat famous people voicing that movie. It's got some pretty obvious age on it though. Wish they would do an update on it, maybe start the Transformers all over (not the dumbed-down Fox version either).

Swordfish (fourth time)
I think this is a very underrated film. I wonder if it would be more popular if 9/11 hadn't happened. The terrorist angle just seems a little weird in light of the attack. However, this might be my second favorite movie of '01.

Run Lola Run
"You've come at last dear."

Oh, how I love this film.
It just makes me me smile. And it's short too. I can just sit down for an hour and twenty minutes and watch a film I like and move on. Wonderous.