Directors who re-use the same actors

Tools    

I didn't say he starred in two, I said he's worked on two. Schwartzman only stars in Rushmore, naturally. But he has a cameo (vocal only) in The Royal Tenenbaums. He is one of the two announcers when we finally see Baumer (Luke Wilson) have his historic collapse on the court. The other announcer is Wes Anderson himself.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Holden...are you sure you didn't edit your post? I looked back at when Big Val asked you that...and I don't remember it reading the way it reads now.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Did anyone mention Billy Wilder - Jack Lemmon, and Shirley Maclaine

Well, since today is the 24th, and the post clearly says at the bottom it was last edited on the 23rd at 11:32pm....NO. You misinterpreted what I said and saw what you wanted to see. Not the first time, nor the last. Try reading a little more closely.

Now With Moveable Parts
I didn't say you edited it today...big val asked his question yesterday. You just responded today. You had time to fix it, before replying.

Hey, genius, look at what time bigval first posted that question vs. the last time I edited it. Call Columbo if you need more help. Either him or a Fourth Grader who can do basic subtration and time telling.

Bigval didn't ask the question yesterday, it was posted this morning - less than twelve hours ago at 9:03am.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Either him or a Fourth Grader who can do basic subtration and time telling.

God. It's so easy to get you.

p.s. you misspelled subtraction, hon; Must have been kinda flustered there in your old age.

Yes, I'm so very flustered. Oh, how you get to me. As always, you read me perfectly.

On the next "Maury" : people who don't understand that annoyance and flirtation aren't the same thing.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
On the next "Maury" : people who don't understand that annoyance and flirtation aren't the same thing.
You watch Maury?
I guess anything will pass the time when you live alone.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Tarantino comes to mind.. him and his useage of Uma Thurman.Other then that i'm drawing a HUGE blank.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Ingmar Bergman;

Gunnar Björnstrand (21 times)

Bibi Andersson (13), one of the most underrated actresses of all time.

Max von Sydow (13)

Harriet Andersson (12)

Liv Ullmann (11)

Ingrid Thulin (10)

I'm sure I'm missing someone.

Christopher Guest - A Mighty Wind. Best in Show. Waiting for Guffman...all of those movies have the same cast almost. Can't name them all though...

M night seems stuck to both bruce willis and the guy who plays lucious or whtever his name is in The Village.

Joaquin Pheonix.

Frank Capra used Gary Cooper twice, I think- Mr. Deeds goes to Town and Meet John Doe
*Signs
*Always
*The Hunt for Red October
*Pirates of the Caribbean; TCotBP
*High Noon

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I find it interesting that Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski worked together on four films, given that they fought like siamese twins over a one-armed girl.

...yeah, I'm not sure what I meant with that, either.

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
What about Paul Thomas Anderson.
He's recycled a handfull of his favorite actors for all of his movies.

Wes Anderson is the ****, he needs to make another movie soon.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I find it interesting that Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski worked together on four films, given that they fought like siamese twins over a one-armed girl.

...yeah, I'm not sure what I meant with that, either.
Have you seen My Best Fiend - Klaus Kinski?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200849/

It's a bit slow at times.

It left me wondering how much of Klaus Kinski was acting or insanity?

So many good movies, so little time.
John Ford used John Wayne, Ward Bond, Victor McLaglen and Ben Johnson pretty often through the years.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx