Survivor: Superheroes vs Supervillains gameplay and challenge thread

Tools    

Pm them.

You'll just hold your own card until someone forces a trade with you, or you get to trade.

Perfect for one of Sexys eventual Mel Gibson fueled tirades

I want to persuade.... 7thson... to join the good side with us heroes.

And I want to persuade Wintertriangles to go to the dark side, where he belongs, with the villains.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Mad Celebrity has used his power of persuasion and 7thson is now a hero and Winter is now a villain which also puts him in danger of being voted out.

Villains

Hit Girl
Tongo
TheUsualSuspect
Cobpyth
Sci-Fi Slob
Wintertriangles
Cobpyth
Daniel M

Heroes

Rauld
Sedai
7thson
Nostromo
Seanc
Mr. Sparkle
Optimus
Donniedarko

Villains

Hit Girl
Tongo
TheUsualSuspect
Cobpyth
Sci-Fi Slob
Wintertriangles
Cobpyth
Daniel M

Heroes

Rauld
Sedai
7thson
Nostromo
Seanc
Mr. Sparkle
Optimus
Donniedarko
Sexy Celebrity

Pfft! Piss on that! 7thson is our highest scorer!

I persuade 7thson back to the villains. and they can have HitGirl. Unless Persuasion wasnt my secret power, but I think it is.

It is.

New Tribes

Villains

Tongo
TheUsualSuspect
7thson
Sci-Fi Slob
Wintertriangles
Cobpyth
Daniel M

Heroes

Rauld
Sedai
Hit Girl
Nostromo
Seanc
Mr. Sparkle
Optimus
Donniedarko
Sexy Celebrity

I kinda want to keep my own card

The hero tribe looks bigger but I'm not sure if two of them are participating. If it happens that they are still in the game I will even the tribes out. In the challenges, I will only count scores from an equal number of players so no one will have an unfair advantage.

Idol

There is a hidden immunity idol somewhere on the forum. Double digits and a five. That's the only clue you will receive from me until I get home from work tomorrow night. Unless someone has found it by then.

Good luck.

I kinda want to keep my own card
You know you have Slob's right? Or Slopocalypse's card rather. Everyone was delt a random card so almost no one has their own card.

Raul has you and he wouldn't let it go, so you have to pick another until you're the highest scorer again.

* he was the other highest scorer so he didn't have to trade. Anyone else does.