Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

You quit twice, your bitter that i may still return to the game because i picked Hard To Kill.

SC - Played 4 - lost every time
Camo - Played one still has a chance
I'm going to drop out of the deadpool, good luck to the three who are there. I have a few things i have to do so my elimination came at the perfect time i think.

I'm rooting for Daniel to win if anyone was wondering.
What?!

Im gonna come up with a challenge we can do in PM and not at same time, itll be like finding a hidden idol but only 3 (or 4) searching. It may take the whole weekend, it may not, but itll get er dun'

As i said in PM Tongo, it is not any problems with anyone or anything i'm just going to be busy.

Thanks for the concern though and good luck with the rest of the game

"Then it is decided.

The deadpoolers will be getting their duel question shortly. It will be done in PM and may take the whole weekend, but all 3 will be involved.

deadpoolers
TUS
Hit Girl
Nope

players
Daniel
Wolf
Rhys

Which of these six is the Survivor of Latveria?"

What the heck. I can't do it till after 6. I thought I said that??
Chill. I meant earlier around 3:30 is when Nopes available. Im not gonna start it till all three of you are here. When that is Ive no idea because at 6pm its 2am in Australia for Hit Girl.

Ill rePM a new clue too.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just find it weird that you'd put it on hold for nope's availability but not mine.

Oh well.

I feel like nope has this one in the bag when the new clue comes up.

I just find it weird that you'd put it on hold for nope's availability but not mine.

Oh well.

Really?!

It was a hidden idol challenge, youd have to guess the title with only 5 yes or no questions, only 5. Nobody asked anything btw, and with all the different times people are available I thought it the best way to get everyone involved.

Its not a challenge where everyone has to be on the same time, but you and Nope dont want the clue sent out till youre on, then fine. Truth is thatd be unfair to Hit Girl because when you both would get your clue at 6pm, itd be 2am her time, and thats not fair to her.

Ill probably have to send it out tomorrow or sunday to where all 3 of you get the clue at the exact same time, and yall can mull over the solution throughout the day.

I'm here now. No Camo? That's a shame.

I'm here now. No Camo? That's a shame.
but theyre not. Nope said hed be available after 3:30 and TUS said 6.

If youre not gonna be up at 2am, im not expecting/suggesting you to be, then is there a time tomorrow (saturday) you can be on just to get the clue, and Ill ask if they can be on then.

but theyre not. Nope said hed be available after 3:30 and TUS said 6.

If youre not gonna be up at 2am, im not expecting/suggesting you to be, then is there a time tomorrow (saturday) you can be on just to get the clue, and Ill ask if they can be on then.
It's 5:20am here, so I'll be up and available for most of the day. Whenever they're ready, we can do this thing!

Oh well.

"Whats going to be your excuse when I gain positioning in the next Survivor, and youre on the outside looking in Usual one? Will you cry that Nope is giving me payback?! Heh heh heh, Im still in your head from last game.

It does not matter what you feel, only that you know Im not on anyones side but mine own.

Do you feel Ive been giving your opponents rope UsualPsycho? Opportunities? Now let me tell you why.

This Survivor was designed to keep ALL of you on your toes throughout. No matter who was in power, I always gave opportunity to the ones that werent.

It was no happenstance that there was an ability to bring someone back into the game at auction, and other game altering abilities of that type. I was giving opportunity for your foes, and yes theyve howled that I was giving you preferential treatment at times.

You see, I never planned to host an affair I couldnt be involved in. Im not a docile host that just takes votes and says the challenge for the day. To whoever speaks to the jury in the final two, they will know that their greatest opponent

was me."

It's 5:20am here, so I'll be up and available for most of the day. Whenever they're ready, we can do this thing!
Hm! Well I had to have screwed up with the timezone difference. Ok Ill get the clue out to you three at 6pm EST when I see TUS is on, and you n Nope too.

Hm! Well I had to have screwed up with the timezone difference. Ok Ill get the clue out to you three at 6pm EST when I see TUS is on, and you n Nope too.
That's cool. It was doing my head in to work it out, so I just Googled current time in Eastern U.S.

Tongo, can you be sure not to post the question before 6pm eastern time. I am probably not going to come back online until then

Please dont stress it. I promise to send the clue out only when all 3 of you are on at the same time.

"Within a few hours we will have this gory deadpool duel, and then after the true final four will be revealed!

The final four will be the last to have use of powers, hidden idols, or such as after the 4 becomes 3, everyones stripped and depowered.

Just another reminder. I confess my eagerness to move this forward. The end nears."