Wonder Woman

Tools    

Worse than Batman V Superman?

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/wonder...an-vs-superman

Come on now. There's NO way Wonder Woman is WORSE than Batman V Superman.

BvS is as bad as it gets for the genre in the modern era. Unless it's Catwoman or Elektra bad, this has to be an over-exaggeration.

This is the first superhero movie I've been interested in in a while. Honestly hope it's good.

Welcome to the human race...
Northpoint, I'll wait until there's more of a consensus about its quality rather than assume that one person's negative reaction automatically indicates that it will be bad.

It's currently sitting at 100 percent on RT after 18 reviews.

I guess I'll have to see it for myself this weekend, but this is a great start. I wasn't terribly impressed with some of the trailers to be honest, but I'm more hopeful now. Let's get this Extended Universe started!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
It's good to hear the positive reviews so far. Seems to be a vanilla movie and is getting a lot of praise because it is being compared to the "perceived" lackluster DC movies.

Oh wait. Suicide Squad did suck.

I really wish I could go see it Thursday night. Damn night shift. Oh well. Gives me more time to catch up on some Wonder Woman. I really like the character, but I'd be lying if I knew everything there is to know about her, even in terms of the obvious stuff.

Lets hope the trailer isn't better than the movie

**** the movie was banned in my country.....

Ok I've had some time to process
It's a solid film, I think a lot of reviews are going overboard but this isn't above MoS or BvS in my opinion. It's a better executed film, but the big "WOW" scene in this movie doesn't come close to so many great scenes in the others.

I neither loved nor hated anything in this film, I had both emotions for all 3 DCEU films so this was refreshing but almost a let down in a way

Gal Gadot fits the character perfectly. Balancing strength and confidence in fish out of water scenarios was faultless, I think some of the action scenes could've been handled better though.

Haven't seen it in 2D but I wouldn't say it's a film you HAVE to watch in 3D