MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

Whooo, etc.

Adam's traveling, as it turns out. Trying to figure out if he can still draft on his phone.

If he can't, I've volunteered to draft for him, at least to make sure he doesn't get injured guys or a weirdly unbalanced team. I've played with most of you guys before and I've known Adam since I was 10, so I think you know I'll do my best for him if he asks me to (better than autopick, at least). Hopefully he'll just be able to draft from the road, though. Just a heads-up.

He should be able to draft on his phone if he can find a decent signal. Yahoo has a pretty good app. I prefer their regular site but the app works alright.

Sounds suspicious?
It'll only be suspicious when "he" trades me his first round pick for a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. The small kind you get on planes and stuff.

He should be able to draft on his phone if he can find a decent signal. Yahoo has a pretty good app. I prefer their regular site but the app works alright.
Yeah, hopefully. I think he might be driving, which could lead to some sketchy signal reception. But we'll see. Obviously that would be highly preferable.

I've also offered to let it autopick and only step in if it's about to take some injured player for him. I'll keep you guys posted.

Well I am starting off in the hole but looking forward to all the games.

What an apt concept for my team name The Last Place Team. Im just glad im 1-1. Me and Joshuas Chuggars are projected at my 110.31 to his 110.30 a seperation of .01!!! Ive never seen that.

Wow CJ Anderson.

I was gonna make a play for Ronnie Hillman but decided to take Yodas Ingram offer instead, bye CJ! He'll make huge earnings for the Rogues now, just watch. Aside from disgust towards CJ, I heard New Orleans were gonna use their run game more, and Brees arm is dinged up.

Yeah, Anderson's a bit of a lottery ticket right now. But I had four guys I thought could be startable going forward, so I figured it made sense to trade someone reliable for someone with upside.

I'm hoping/expecting that Anderson will reestablish himself, even though the rumors are he might lose his job outright. But it's worth the risk.

I'll definitely miss Ingram, though; I nabbed him super cheap last year (and cheaper than he should've been this year). He's been really good for awhile now.

Week 5
QB P Rivers
WR T Benjamin
WR A Boldin
RB M Ingram
RB G Bernard
TE J Graham
WRT L Green (Chargers TE)
K S Gostkowski
D Patriots
Ugh! Am not confident.

I have four top 20 RBs and the fifth, C.J. Anderson, just had his best game of the year. So if anyone needs a starter, gimme a ring and we'll figure something out.

I didnt play Jimmy Graham. Its one of those decisions I dont remember making ad couldnt guess my reasoning. It wouldnt have made a difference as Yoda would've pummeled me regardless. There ends my 3 game win streak i.e. the Last Place Team Camelot era.

Ugh; trade two startable RBs, and Dion Lewis is out for the season the very next game. I'll go from having wayyyyy too many good RBs to just about enough for a week or two.

Hehe.

Mikey's definitely the favorite. It looks like we'll be close in projections if (big if!) we both make it to the finals. Could be a great matchup. But hey, it's just two weeks; anyone can win.

Good luck to everyone whose name rhymes with "Smishtropher."

We've nearly got our finals matchup: Mikey had another strong week and it looks like he'll make it with room to spare. I'm pretty likely to hang on against jiraffe, though the fact that I don't have this wrapped up already with 160 points is amazing. With Calvin Johnson and Benjamin Watson going tonight, he could still stage a comeback. Either way, one of us is going to put up a very high total and lose anyway.

Reminder: the two losing teams this week still play for third place next week, with the winner of that game getting their entry fee back.

It's me and mikey, and we've already begun: Murray had a big game for him yesterday, but Cooper has a very bad one, so the net result is a slight dip in his projection. Which just means he went from being a slight favorite to being a slight underdog.

Really could go either way.