Name that flick!

Tools    

I've got a splitting headache
Here are some quotes from some different movies...
Can you name them?

1. Frye?... Frye?... Frye?....
(Answered-Holden Pike) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. We need a bigger boat.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Jaws
3. What we have here is a failure to communicate.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Cool Hand Luke
4. see this... it's not dog... it's imitation...we got to it before it had time to finish.
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Thing
5. like warm apple pie.
(Answered-Holden Pike) American Pie
6. Nobody, I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Sudden Impact
7. I was hoping you could tell me ****stick... they're all addressed to you.

8. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill ya.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Stripes
9. Funny how? What am I a clown, here to amuse you?
(Answered-Holden Pike) Goodfellas
10. It nearly blew his little yellow skin off!

11. I can actually hear you getting fatter.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Tommy Boy
12. What you smiling for fat boy, find a piece of candy in your pocket?
(Answered-Logan) Major Payne
13. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Matrix
14. I'm the bad guy? (yeah) How'd that happen?
(Answered-Holden Pike) Falling Down
15. ..so which are you? A faithless preacher..., or a mean mother****ing servant of god?
(Answered-Holden Pike) From Dusk till Dawn
16. For the past 15 minutes you've been droning about names. Toby, Toby? Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong? Toby Wong. Toby Chung ****in' Charlie Chan.
(Answered-Mary Loquacious) Reservoir Dogs
17. Honey?! I'm home! (redrum)
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Shining
18. This is one order that you shouldn't follow and you ****ing know it!

19. By the grace of God or I don't know what, honey, you've managed to Forrest Gump your way through this...
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Mexican
20. You know that little glow thats starting to blink in the corner of your eye? That's your career dissipation light. It just went into overtime.
(Answered-firegod) Backdraft
21. I want to ask you something, you're all church going folk...Do you think God knew what He was doing when he created woman?
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Witches of Eastwick
22. Can't let you take the man's wheels, son. Now, get off before I put you down.
(Answered-firegod) Terminator 2
23. No, you must have said Jerry, like Lewis, which would make you Dean Martin, right?

24. Your baby is having my baby. And your baby? Whoa baby!
(Answered-Herodotus) Lethal Weapon 4
25. With all due respect sir... I believe this is going to be our finest hour.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Apollo 13
26. I keep telling these guys its got nothing to do with me. It depends entirely on the woman...and how willing she is to discover her infinite supply of orgasms.
(Answered-firegod) Space Cowboys
27. I'm so ****ed! They just **** you and they **** you and they **** you! Then, when you think it's all over, thats when the REAL ****ing starts!
(Answered-Holden Pike) The Game
28. What am I doing? I'm talking into an empty telephone. (I don't understand.) Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this ****in' line.
(Answered-Holden Pike) Heat
29. Broke into the wrong God damned rec room, didn't ya, you bastard!
(Answered-Holden Pike) Tremors
30. Bloody mary.....Bloody mary.....Bloody mary.....Bloody mary.....Bloody mary.....
(Answered-Yoda) Urban Legend
31. Bishop, wer'e havin' a party downtown. Why don't you bring Howdy Doody and the chocolate wonder?, I hear you mothers gonna be there, we're having a real good time, you know what I'm saying?

32. I'm convinced that the world as we know it is ticking along like it always has...but it's we, the 10 survivors of flight 29 who are lost.
(Answered-Logan) The Langoliers

1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Jaws
3. Cool Hand Luke
4. The Thing
5. American Pie
6. Sudden Impact
8. Stripes
9. GoodFellas
11. Tommy Boy
13. The Matrix
14. Falling Down
15. From Dusk 'Til Dawn
17. The Shining
19. The Mexican
21. The Witches of Eastwick
25. Apollo 13
27. The Game
28. Heat
29. Tremors
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I know some, and don't know some. I won't answer all the ones I know yet, so that others can answer more.

1. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
2. Jaws
6. Sudden Impact
8. Stripes
9. Goodfellas
13. The Matrix
14. Falling Down
18. Not sure about this one. Is it Outbreak?
22. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
28. Heat

I've got a splitting headache
I'm very impressed Holden Pike, I didn't think people would get #'s 4, 21, and 27 that quickly!
Nice going.
oh, and firegod, #18 is not Outbreak, however 22 is T2.

Beware the Moon
Seeing as the others have already been answered, here are some of the outstanding ones.....

12. What you smiling for fat boy, find a piece of candy in your pocket?
Major Payne

16. For the past 15 minutes you've been droning about names. Toby, Toby? Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong? Toby Wong. Toby Chung ****in' Charlie Chan.

DRIVE

18. This is one order that you shouldn't follow and you ****ing know it!

Crimson Tide

32. I'm convinced that the world as we know it is ticking along like it always has...but it's we, the 10 survivors of flight 29 who are lost.
The Langoliers

Reservoir Dogs

26. I keep telling these guys its got nothing to do with me. It depends entirely on the woman...and how willing she is to discover her infinite supply of orgasms.

Magnolia-Tom Cruise
right?

A novel adaptation.
25. Lethal Weapon 4 (oh good lord...)

1. "Just a big guy I guess."
2. "I can see you bending over a hot stove. But I can't see the stove."
3. "So you're king of the large, dark nipple people?"
4. "This party's over."
5. "Are those frikkin sharks with frikkin lasers attached to thier frikkin heads?"
6. "Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he really knows nothing about!"
7. "Were not even close to the Chinese."
8. "You can't go with your trousers up!" "Yeah? Well they'll never catch me the other way!"
9. "I know where you live and I know where you sleep. And I sware that your mother's will cry when they see what I've dont to you!"
10. "Did you eat the skipper?"

Enjoy!

A few of those are duplicates. I've also got some corrections.

3. "And who do you rule? The large, dark-nippled people?"
9. "Listen up, you little spazoids! I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything Holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you!"

I won't name the flicks...because I know 'em all already. Family favorites.

A novel adaptation.
1. Fargo?
4. star wars 2: attack of the clones
5. Austin Powers 3, Goldmember
9. Tommy Boy
10. Tommy Boy?

I think those are right, but I'm not sure.

A novel adaptation.
New ones

1. "I'm...uhhh...I'm mad as hell, and... and I'm not gonna' take any more of your sh1t!"

which had Don Cheadle and Dennis Farina, as well as

2. "I bet ya can box a little, can't ya sir?"

said by one of my favorite actors, who also starred in

3. "I'd fight Gandhi. "

said by a man who will be in Red Dragon along with an actor from (amongst other things)

4."Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to f*ck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a b*tch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco. "

A movie directed by a man that stole a story from David Lynch to make the film Four Rooms, David Lynch, in turn, stole the story from a Neil Simon play.

I'll do more later.