Who'd Ya Do?

Tools    

A novel adaptation.
even at her best, Carol channing was not a handsome woman

I'm going with Angela lansbury, plus, she solves mysteries, think of her many uses around the house!

Herodotus :
Hey, have you seen the remote

Angela:
Your fat little dog chewed it up.

Herodotus:
Mystery solved! I love you angela.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	7849_0020.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	346  

You're right. Carol looks better NOW! She is also the one I would do.

I don't see Angela Lansbury as a sex symbol. Maybe if she created a show in which her character writes trashy adult novels that they sell in sex shops....

You guys need to see Gaslight (1944). It was Angela Lansbury's film debut, at the age of nineteen. She was an incredibly hot piece of ass back then. No, I'm not kidding. If you only know her as Jessica Fletcher and TV spokesperson for Preparation H, you're definitely missing what a serious Babe she was once upon a time. Nothing matronly about her back then.

You also need to see Gaslight just because it's a damn great movie, one of the best psychological suspense thrillers ever, directed by George Cuckor and starring Ingrid Bergman, Joseph Cotten and Charles Boyer.

Carol Channing on the other hand was always an odd looking broad, exponentially so as she aged. More importantly, that voice and annoying affectation would make even Ashley Judd unattractive.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A novel adaptation.
How about this.
The alien from E.T.
or
The alien From Close Encounters of the Third Kind
or (yes, the unheard of third option)
The alien from Independence Day

Originally posted by Holden Pike
She was an incredibly hot piece of ass back then.
Hmm. I woudn't go that far (never cared for that phrase anyway), but she was rather attractive, yes. See attachment.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lansbury.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	347  

A novel adaptation.
Yeah, in Independance Day, I could really sense the sexual tension between Will Smith and the aliens.
As far as my personal taste goes, I vote for Close Encounters aliens, I'm a sucker for the petite ones

A novel adaptation.
ooooh, E.T., I wanna sex you up.
but seriously, I'm already dating Unregistered

Stanley Kowalski.
Penelope Cruz.
Janeane Garofalo.
Drew Barrymore. [hands the f*ck down!]
Neo.
Batman. [Superman would be so pretentious about it all, "Arent I just a Super Man, ha, ha, ha" Yeah, f*ck up dip sh*t.]
Catwoman ['Twas a close call though.]
Animal
The Boss
Angela

I refrain from answering the alien question.
I think E.T. should die a terrible, terrible death.

And Chris, no one would include Yoda because no one wants to have sexual intercourse with you.

I'll go waffles.
You could neutralise the entire experience with whipped cream, right? Not that that matters, I'm just, yeah, waffles.

Would you rather do a talking motorcycle with a sexy voice or Mr.Ed's favorite horse whore ?

The horse, for it is truly a living organism.
And you? What would you do? Waffles or pancakes? Bikes or Ed?

Drew Barrymore. [hands the f*ck down!]
You said it.

And Chris, no one would include Yoda because no one wants to have sexual intercourse with you.
First off: Nah-uh.

Secondly: I'm not Yoda. I just like to pretend I am to compensate for a lack of self-confidence.

Would you rather do waffles or pancakes ?
Would you rather do a talking motorcycle with a sexy voice or Mr.Ed's favorite horse whore ?
I'm refraining from all non-homo sapien choices.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Herodotus
ooooh, E.T., I wanna sex you up.
but seriously, I'm already dating Monkeypunch
Okay, this is one of those jokes like happy birthday right? I do not even know you!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
How can you say that MonkeyPunch!? My love for Unregistered was supposed to be eternal! Your lies are too much!