Kubrick

Tools    

hey.......wait.....i think my ears have stopped bleeding.....yep.......and i'm smiling

gone
THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST SH|T I'VE COME ACROSS IN A LONG TIME.

I'm trying as hard as I can not to crack up in the office but...

I'm trying to figure out whether WriteDirect is genuinely stupid or putting on stupidity (I take the latter, he has seen kubrick , full metal jacket and 2001 at least)

Holden, I think you knew WriteDirect is being sarcastic too, if you didn't, or he genuinely is <ahem>, then shame on you, how can you mock idiots so shamelessly?

I know you'd like to believe Writerdirect was just putting us all on - especially as he's from your side of the big pond. But the guy e-mailed me privately a couple times and believe me, he was the real deal and genuinely clueless.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

gone
Where's he from?

I came across someone else called BrianSnail on another forum who faked stupidity through roughly 300 odd posts posing to be a 15 year old whose worried about himself as he hasn't hit puberty as his basic personality, and elaborating with constant tals of abuse from family and school mates.

You just cannot tell on the internet...

I remember for a while we were questioning whether he was playing us, but it was so obvious that he wasn't.

And now he's gone. Maybe we were too mean to him......

...nah.

gone
no more entertaining threads then with holden's sarcasm and writedirect's extreme wit

OH....the memories!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
This man is a crazy man, his movies really take reality to the next extreme. i mean, i understood full metal jacket, but i heard a clockwork orange is really wacko.
Eyes wide shut kinda lost me, but that is because i don't quite care for Tom Boat. and I did like the Shinning. That was a good movie, and this stuff does happen in real life.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS