Name That Movie

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Alicia Silverstone, to the gay kid, in Clueless?

Not that I remember. If they did use the line, they must have lifted it from this movie.

The line was spoken by a two-time Academy Award-winning actor, though he didn't get any awards recognition for this part. It was a cameo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Alicia Silverstone, to the gay kid, in Clueless?
Naw...though thanks for the reminder, that movie was not the crap I had thought it might be. Really, really funny.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
back when teen movies weren't annoying yet.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

oh wait I can't beileve I didn't get this one HOLDEN right away I'm almost 100% sure it's

Young Frankenstein (1974) ? ?
________
Paradise Park Jomtien

if I'm right here's the next one

Your turn to notify the next of kin?

No way. I did the fat lady that sat on the kid. That's good for two

Yes, mine was definitely Young Frankenstein (Fron-in-steen). It's Gene Hackman's final line in his hysterical cameo as the blind hermit.

Yours is Miami Blues.

"I'm looking for a 'dare to be great' situation."

Jerry MaGuire ??

I changed it just for you MR. PIKE

When you say that it's almost right do you mean almost in the sense of, say, Director? Cameron Crowe?

Ah, what the hell -- you think I'd know if it were, but anyway.

Does Russel Hammond say it in "Almost Famous"?

Can you give me another line from the movie bud or do you want to leave it till someone gets it ??

Again, this time it's SilverBullet who is not quite, but oh so close. Whoever gets it will have something to Crowe about.

"Dissed in the Malibu."

Come on, he's only directed FIVE movies to date - and that's including the one that opened today!

SAY ANYTHING

I don't want to Double post so here the new one guys

Now take that underwear off your head. Enough's enough.
________
PAXIL SETTLEMENTS

So close, so close and yet so faa-aar!

Damn! Come on L.B hurry up so I can get one RIGHT!

here's the next one guys

Now take that underwear off your head. Enough's enough.
________
Infants Prilosec

Hey, man. Quit makin' with them negative waves, Moriarirty.
Kelly's Heroes

"I apologize for not being entirely honest with you. I apologize for not sharing my true feelings. I apologize, Sir, for not telling you sooner that you're a degenerate, sadistic old man. And you can go to HELL before I apologize to you now or ever again."

BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY GOD BLESS YOU WHEN I SNEEZED

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome aboard Deitz. Do you understand the full nature of this game???

Whenever you guess the quote of a movie correctly, you then put a quote up from a movie and then someone else tries to guess it. Basic idea. Hope you have fun with it.

This thread died a long time ago, but the last unidentified quote from someone other than me was Dietz's use of Kevin Smith's Dogma. My last one was from Kubrick's brilliant but too-little-seen Paths of Glory. I'll throw out a new one, see if anyone wants to start up the game again...

"I'm heartfully ashamed for getting you killed instead of going home rich as you deserve, on account of me being so bleeding high and bloody mighty. Can you forgive me?"

Whoever correctly identifies the quote first gets to post a new one for everyone else to have a crack at.