Name That Movie

Tools    

Fletch.

The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little ones and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.

Cosmo (Ben Kingsley) ranting in Sneakers.

"Alas, how terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise, Johnny?"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I don't know what movie that is, but I'm guessing a modern adaptation of Oedipus Rex?

"2001: A Space Odyssey." You're just making it easy so us morons can get one for once. My quote (another easy one, in reply):

"I love it when she does that sh*t with her hair."

Don't we all, Red, don't we all? That Rita Hayworth is one incredible babe, especially in Gilda. Gotta be one of the best character introductions in film.

Oh, your quote is from The Shawshank Redemption.

"You could be walking around lucky and not even know it."

Perhaps mine is too obscure? I'll add one more line...

"Yeah, well I lost fifty bucks on the one named same as my cat. In the seventh there's one named same as my apartment. I'm goin' back. I love it at the track. Great place to spend the afternoon with your best friend, until he sneaks off and screws you!"

Let it Ride

Your turn to post a quote, LBJ.

I check it out and it's wrong sorry

Are you sure? Sounds right to me.

I checked it out on IMDB and there's only one here it is He drinks. He smokes. He gambles. He curses. He thinks about committing adultery. You'll love him. so I must be wrong oh well
________
Wiki vaporizer

That's the tagline. This is the movie quote thread, so yeah, I'm pretty sure Let It Ride is the answer.

so the only way we can be sure is for MR. PIKE to tell us and yeah I screwed up I thought it was taglines I just look under Memorable Quotes and it's not there either.
________
Depakote Problems

That's the new one guys & gals

"I'm from the United States of kiss-my @ss. "
________
Best Cheapest Vaporizer

Sounds like something Billy Crystal Would say so I'm going with City Slickers