The puzzle

Tools    

I've got a splitting headache
Any good at crypto-quips? Phrases of the same color are coded the same, i.e. if "a" = "x" in a red phrase, then it will in all red ones. Once all the phrases, or quotes are figured out, it's just like "name that flick" from before. Then, once you have a movie for each "quote", the first letter of the movie unscrambles into another phrase, while each color corresponds to a word in the final phrase. The final phrase, or answer is ironically the ultimate question. P.S. If a movie starts with "the", disregard it. Have fun!

1. N'tt lrc uwe cvnky uwe'xr gxrccu ohfxc, vev? Cmnky uwe mwetz wecohfxc f lettrc?

2. Kwq, wkr wp eo vfo hfzr f axwoo rxxwx fkz qfocrz cvr wcvrx grxowk'o jftefltr cnhr. Cvno no fk fxc afttrxu, hu pxnrkz, fkz cvno...no f gnrmr wp fxc.

3. Bqciw fb jtt, q'h j Vzjwtz hjyqjg. Izgfys, waziz ifnys vzwwzc.

4. Wluu guu wtl vwtld abdi wtl uge'i avkry'! Nvb wluu 'lk r'k avkry', gyz tluu'i avkry' erwt kl, nub tlgd?! Tluu'i avkry' erwt kl!

5. Itl uvvxlz urxl kl...vt, vyun itl tgz mdlly znzi.

6. Yafc fc yap yafen ifway fi d ebr ap'c kbxp debjin, yafc cbi bt d gfyka fc cydhvfiw jc.

7. Oju ku rug xjdbq rug'vn wubbm' zmhh? Ojmx mvn rug wubbm' fmr ojnb rug wnx fuenubn ub xjn juvb? "Emr-kmr emr-kmr, d'e sndbw jnhk zmlxdin sr m ldw hmkr"?

8. Yv yllz wv iwvh jlrym g ugzn. Cbrw evddnrym. Nvb'uu jl jgax vy nubd xylli ry yv wrkl.

9. Ev, ovnc, n'h owxxu HmMtwoyru. Owxxu n znzk'c oknpp uwe wqc owwkrx uwe awz zfhkrz cxfncwx.

10. Ynmz 'zh. Tzw'i ynmz waz vjiwjcsi.

11. Ofn'cz bjiaqfyjvto tjwz jpjqy Dfyji. Pqkz hz j mqii! Tfizci! Tfizci! Hfkz fy!

12. "Cbrax", gi ry cbrax wv xrax ivkljvzni gii.

13. Ofn sfy'w waqym q'tt mqtt ofn. Ofn jcz izcqfnito hqi-dnspqyp waz lcfyp hfwazcbngmzc!

14. Obj cpp, fi obje rbehn, yap hben wfmpya din yap hben ydvpya drdo, gjy fi xo rbehn, yap bip rab wdmp xp hftp nbpci'y admp dio gdqqc.

15. Vrxr'o hu aek! Pfnx afhr kwq, wyfu?...fkz vrxr'o hu lfzar! Cvno no uwex cxwgvu. Cvno no uwex cxwgvu, wyfu? Mwhr fkz arc nc.

16. Q vzp ofnc xjcsfy iqc. Ofn hniw ajkz hz gfybnizs lqwa lfhzjyz ztiz. Ho yjhz qi Cjhfy, ji ofn gjy izz cqpaw azcz.

17. D'e fuvvr uhk sgkkr, sgx dx huuqf hdqn rug'vn fxgzq zhnmbdbw gl xjn amx emb.

18. Lazy j hjy'i djl-vfyz scfxi fbb, qw'i wqhz wf czjiizii waz iqwnjwqfy.

19. Fi yap hdcy kpiyjeo, f gphfpmp yapo jcpn yb ydvp sabybwedsac bt yap npdn fi yap abspc yady yapfe cbjhc rbjhn wb oi hfmfiw yaebjwa yap sbeyed fyc.

20. F'x hfvp d hbmp kbebipe. Gefiw xp yap kbescp, f'hh yphh rady vfhhpn fy. Gjy abr yb sepmpiy fy? Hbcy.

21. D rben bt dnmfcp. Ft obj rdiy yb sjhh d ckdx, nbi'y xdvp obje rftp d sdeyipe, din ft obj nj, nbi'y tjkv debjin gpafin ape gdkv.

22. Waz bjwz fb waz xtjyzw qi qy waz ajysi fb j vnyga fb cqwjcsi q lfntsy'w wcniw lqwa j xfwjwf pny.

23. Ofn vjiwjcsi! Ofn sqcwo vjiwjcsi! Pqkz hz vjgm ho ajys.

1. I'll bet you think you're pretty smart, huh? Think you could outsmart a bullet? - Robocop

2. Now one of us has made a gross error and wasted the other person's valuable time. This is an art gallery, my friend, and this...is a piece of art. - Unbreakable

9. Uh, *****, I'm sorry McCloskey. Sorry I didn't sniff you sooner you god damn traitor. - Young Guns

15. Here is my Gun! Fair game now, okay?...and here is my badge. This is your trophy. This is your trophy, okay? Come and get it. - On Deadly Ground

Word - YOUR
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

LordSlaytan, you've got the word right, nice job!
However, #15 was from Out for Justice, but still the right letter.

1. I'll bet you think you're pretty smart, huh? Think you could outsmart a bullet? - Robocop

2. Now one of us has made a gross error and wasted the other person's valuable time. This is an art gallery, my friend, and this...is a piece of art. - Unbreakable

3. First of all, I'm a Beatles Maniac. Second, these sound better. - The Rock

4. Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'm comin', and Hell's comin' with me, you hear?! Hell's comin' with me! - Tombstone

5. She looked like me...oh, only she had green eyes. - What Lies Beneath

6. This is the third night in a row he's come around, this son of a b!tch is stalking us. - The Mothman Proficies (FiLm Fr3aK)

7. Who do you think you're gonna' call? What are you gonna' say when you get someone on the horn? "May-day, may-day, I'm being held captive by a Pig Lady"? - The Island of Dr. Moreau

8. No need to stop being a lady. Quit worrying. You'll be back on your knees in no time. - As Good as it Gets

9. Uh, *****, I'm sorry McCloskey. Sorry I didn't sniff you sooner you god damn traitor. - Young Guns

10. Nuked. Let's nuke the b@st@rds! - Independence Day

11. You're fashionably late again Jonas. Give me a kiss! Losers! Dove on! - Twister (FiLm Fr3aK)

12. "Quick", as in quick to kick someones @ss.

13. You don't think I'll kill you. You are seriously mis-judging the wrong motherf***er!

14. You see, in your world, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. In my world, the one who gave me life. - Virtousity

15. Here is my Gun! Fair game now, okay?...and here is my badge. This is your trophy. This is your trophy, okay? Come and get it. - Out for Justice (edited)

16. I beg your pardon sir. You must have me confused with someone else. My name is Ramon as you can see here.

17. I'm sorry old buddy, but it looks like you're stuck cleaning the Fat Man.

18. When a man's jaw-bone drops off it's time to reassess the situation. - The Frighteners

19. In the last century I believe they used to take photographs of the dead in the hopes that their souls would go on living through the photographs. - The Others

20. I'm like a love coroner. Bring me the corpse, I'll tell you what killed it. But how to prevent it? Lost. - EdTV

21. A word of advice if you want to pull a scam, don't make your wife a partner, and if you do, don't f*ck around behind her back. - In the Mouth of Madness

22. The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a patato gun. - Armageddon

what is your favorite movie

3. High Fidelity
6. Mothman Prophecies

11. Twister?
22. ARmegeddon

16. Corky Ramono?
12. Harlem Nights??????

I didnt realize 3 had already been answered

A novel adaptation.
No, I'm pretty sure he has #3 right.

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
sorry FiLm Fr3aK, I'm editing as I figure it out.
thats ok, I am trying too.. LOL...
dammit.. some of em I know i know.. but......

I suck a$$ at the crpto part.... apparently I suck a$$ at guessing too

oo oo American Idol is fixing to come on

And the prize goes to .... LordSlaytan!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! It took me about 4 hours to put that together, and it looks like it took you less than that to figure it out.

High fives to LordSlaytan and FiLmFr3aK...

Hey, I just noticed a couple that were not answered...

3. First of all, I'm a Beatles Maniac. Second, these sound better. - The Rock

4. Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'm comin', and Hell's comin' with me, you hear?! Hell's comin' with me! - Tombstone

5. She looked like me...oh, only she had green eyes. - What Lies Beneath

6. This is the third night in a row he's come around, this son of a b!tch is stalking us. - The Mothman Proficies (FiLm Fr3aK)

7. Who do you think you're gonna' call? What are you gonna' say when you get someone on the horn? "May-day, may-day, I'm being held captive by a Pig Lady"? - The Island of Dr. Moreau

8. No need to stop being a lady. Quit worrying. You'll be back on your knees in no time. - As Good as it Gets

9. Uh, *****, I'm sorry McCloskey. Sorry I didn't sniff you out sooner you god damned traitor. - Young Guns

10. Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the b@st@rds! - Independence Day

11. You're fashionably late again Jonas. Give me a kiss! Losers! Move on! - Twister (FiLm Fr3aK)

12. "Quick", as in quick to kick someones @ss.

13. You don't think I'll kill you. You are seriously mis-judging the wrong motherf***er!

14. You see, in your world, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. In my world, the one who gave me life doesn't have any balls. - Virtousity

15. Here is my Gun! Fair game now, okay?...and here is my badge. This is your trophy. This is your trophy, okay? Come and get it. - Out for Justice (edited)

16. I beg your pardon sir. You must have me confused with someone else. My name is Ramon as you can see here.

17. I'm sorry old buddy, but it looks like you're stuck cleaning up the Fat Man.

18. When a man's jaw-bone drops off it's time to reassess the situation. - The Frighteners

19. In the last century I believe they used to take photographs of the dead in the hopes that their souls would go on living through the photographs. - The Others

20. I'm like a love coroner. Bring me the corpse, I'll tell you what killed it. But how to prevent it? Lost. - EdTV

21. A word of advice if you want to pull a scam, don't make your wife a partner, and if you do, don't f*ck around behind her back. - In the Mouth of Madness

22. The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun. - Armageddon

what is your favorite movie

Just noticed I forgot to include #23.

You Bastards! You Dirty Bastards! Give me back my hand! - Evil Dead II

I have no idea where the other 4 quotes come from. Did FilmFr3ck have a couple of them?

Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK
16. Corky Ramono?
12. Harlem Nights??????