Name that flick!

Tools    

Not only tell me the film but also... what do they have in COMMON?
[list=1][*]If this is a joke, I'm gonna brain em'.[*]Let me give you a hint. She's got a couple of major-league yabbos[*]Hey, I like that hat, man. They sell men's clothes where you got that?[*]You're like one of those Chatty Cathy dolls except I'm not pulling the string, you are. Blah! Blah! Blah![*]College is like high school with ashtrays[*]I can't believe we said no to free beer![*]Hello, I'm nice, he's nice, we're both ****ing lunatics. Can I come in, please?[*]Oh, spare me the psycho babble father bull****![*]You as crazy as your mama. Goes to show it's in the genes.[*]He only knows what he is not. If he could only see what he is.[*]Can I play too? Or is it just for boys?[/list=1]

GOOD LUCK!

I've got a splitting headache
Ok firegod, I'll give it to 'im, btw, did you know you have a typo in your sig?

hmm, FiLm Fr3aK, I know #4 is "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles", and I think #6 is Tremors, but not sure what any others are...lol
not too good at my own game! Do'h!

Originally posted by The_Critic
Ok firegod, I'll give it to 'im, btw, did you know you have a typo in your sig?
Which sig is that? I have almost 300.

Gracie#2 = Duck Soup
"I can see you in the kitchen bending over a hot stove, and I can't see the stove."

Gracie#3 = Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
"And who do you rule, the large dark-nippled people?"

Gracie#6 = The Hudsucker Proxy
"Only a numbskill thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about."

Herodotus#1 = Out of Sight
Herodotus#2 = Snatch
Herodotus#3 = Fight Club
Herodotus#4 = Reservoir Dogs

FiLmFr3aK#1 = Friday the 13th
FiLmFr3eK#2 = Animal House
FiLmFreaK#3 = Footloose
FiLmFr3aK#4 = Planes, Trains & Automobiles
FiLmFr3aK#5 = She's Having a Baby
FiLmFr3aK#6 = Tremors
FiLmFr3aK#7 = Flatliners
FiLmFr3aK#8 = A Few Good Men
FiLmFr3aK#9 = JFK
FiLmFr3aK#10 = Balto
FiLmFr3aK#11 = Wild Things
*common denominator = Kevin Bacon appears in all

And now ten from me...

HP1: "I have passed some line, some place: I am beginning to repel people I'm trying to seduce."

HP2: "Love makes everything beautiful, like a puppy, warm and fuzzy. You know, I like hairy men. Jesus was hairy."

HP3: "So she says I talk. OK? I'm a talker. I'm accused of speaking."

HP4: "Anyway, being happy isn't all that great. I mean, the last time I was really happy, I got so fat. I must have put on twenty-five pounds."

HP5: "My God, that's sick! What kind of man gives cigarettes to trees?" = The Survivors (FiLmFr3aK)

HP6: "You want to know the truth? I am trying to have a complete nervous breakdown, and nobody will let me do it in peace."

HP7: "No it's not. That's crazy. Sarcastic is mean, it's heavy. It's funny, sure, but it's mean. I do both, but this was flip." = Hurlyburly (FiLmFr3aK)

HP8: "It's gettin' so a business man can't expect no return from a fixed fight. Now if you can't trust a fix, what can you trust?" = Miller's Crossing (Yoda)

HP9: "The traveling salseman fed me pills that made the lining of my veins feel scraped out. My jaw ached, I knew every raindrop by its name, I sensed everything before it happened."

HP10: "Look at that, look at that: 'accident black spot'. These aren't accidents! They're throwing themselves into the road, gladly! Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness! Throw yourself into the road, Darling, you haven't got a chance!"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

HP5: Survivors
HP7: Hurlyburly

right? please.... ?
Holden yours are too da**ed hard