Are You Going To See Catwoman?

Tools    

He so totally rocks
I wont see it either. It's a bit girly for me. And a bit boring as wel, it's just bom bash boom and blast bing smash.

This movie was not good at all.The only good thing about this movie was Halle Barry

He so totally rocks
I know I watched the trailer. It didn't really have a story, it was a big fight and 'THE END'

I saw CatWoman but i didnt pay, obviously, i refused to pay for it. And it was poor altough i did like some of the action scenes (the jewellry house) despite lame CGI

Although the character of Catwomen is taken from the DC comics, I don't think this is meant to be her. The movie aknowledges that there are many Catwomen and Halle Berry is just another. There is one scene where we see pictures off all the previous Catwomen and if you look closely you can see a picture of the Catwomen from Batman Returns.

Catwomen is just good entertainment....

well i thought so

Originally Posted by CELM02
I don't think this is meant to be her..... There is one scene where we see pictures off all the previous Catwomen and if you look closely you can see a picture of the Catwomen from Batman Returns.
Hmmmmmm.

Originally Posted by CELM02
Catwomen is just good entertainment....

Good entertainment ???

Originally Posted by jrs
Good entertainment ???
Yeah it was... I honestly can't see what was so bad about it.

Did you listen to any of the dialogue? or pay any attention to the plot...FACE CREAM?!?! or did you notice the terrible CG? or the cliches? or the terrible romance story or the complete lack of empathy the audience had for Halle Berry?

and how good i forget...that awful COSTUME
the only redeeming feature was the end of the film (not the credits, they sucked, just the point where i stopped watching)

PS one fights was ok

Maybe I didn't listen to the dialogue or pay attension to the plot. I did notice the CG (I think that's because a lot of flesh was showing, at the end of the scene in Spiderman where the Green Goblin asks him to join him and jumps on his glider is terrible but nobody picked at it) and the romance.

i thought the costume was good

I think I just watched the film, rather than concentrate, look out for dodgey CG and analyse the plot.