New DVDs

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
ally mcbeal season one box sets 1 and 2
fierce creatures
amelie
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
A Hard Day's Night Special Edition
Revolutionary Girl Utena Volumes 1&2
Adolescence of Utena Collectors Edition
End of Evangelion
Spaceballs (my Birthday Present! JOY!)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Lord of the Rings (4 disc Monster edition)-What a superb package. Another step forward for DVD.Outstanding DTS sound.

And I`m gonna have to bite the bullet and buy Amelie.
There`s been too many good things said to put it off any longer...it`s time I saw this flick.

Bluray Collector!
Donnie Darko
Mean Machine
Undisputed
Murder at 1600

Only recent ones I can think of.

True Romance SE, Reservoir Dogs SE, Pulp Fiction SE, Boogie Nights SE, Requiem For a Dream.

Also "Mr Show", seasons 1 and 2. Has anybody seen this? So damn funny and clever. Why was it taken off the air? The funniest thing since that old lady sued McDonalds for having HOT coffee. RENT IT!

I just bought The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring special edition extended version, which I am rapt with. I also got the M*A*S*H and Magnolia special editions. I haven't seen either of those before and so I am looking forward to them greatly.

I also got Casablanca, brand new, for $10, which is about $5 in America. So I am stoked, rapt and giddy all at once on that particular front.

heh
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
Dr. Strangelove: Or How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb

Special features are pretty good, including a fntastic short documentary on Kubrick.

"I can't help it..."
A.I. - Artificial Intelligence
Cannibal! The Musical
The Big Hit
The Thin Red Line
Titan A.E.

Blade 2
SNATCH

Minority Report
Goldmember
Playmate Video Calendar 2000
Playmate Video Calendar 2002

Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy
Minority Report

Cool, ya got it early! I pre-ordered Minority Report along with the Back to the Future DVD set. They should come by Monday-Tuesday of next week. Can't wait.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Jackass Volumes 2 and 3. What a superb package. Another step forward for DVD. (Volume one doesn't actually exist.) Favorite stunt: Bobbing for Jellyfish.

Originally posted by jrs1013

Cool, ya got it early! I pre-ordered Minority Report along with the Back to the Future DVD set. They should come by Monday-Tuesday of next week. Can't wait.
Great disc, you won`t be dissapointed. I just wish someone would talk Spielberg into doing a commentary.