Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Damn I dont know how to embed a GIF! It's there anyway, enjoy!
COPY the gif then PASTE it here. Make sure the code starts with [img] and ends with [/img]

I try. I really try.

Alicia Witt's birthday is almost over, so I'd be remiss if I didn't post at least a few of her:
Another good-looking redhead .

Alicia Witt had an amusing arc in The Sopranos & she was great.

Who could forget Cybill from Taxi Driver?

Weird is relative.
Gina Jin

Emma Anzai (Bass Player for the band Sick Puppies)

She's beautiful.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
PEARL CHANG LING

Watched two flicks she directed & starred in and both were masterpieces. I fell in love with her. Both because she was a beautiful woman and also a great director (don't even try telling me otherwise, Godfrey Ho was good, but she was even better!).

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Emma Anzai (Bass Player for the band Sick Puppies)

She's beautiful.
Speaking of musical chicks, the girl from Pentatonix is pretty cute (although I could do without the piercings.)

Taissa Farmiga...I just think she's adorable!
She's very nice – I hope to see more of her, probably in The Nun. I've always liked Vera, which eagle-eyed members may have noticed .

You could say that's my type. I don't think you'd be far off.

I know it doesn't really need saying because it's so obvious. But, sometimes, it still needs saying. Just so it's been said. One of the best looking women on the planet for my money.

She's very nice – I hope to see more of her, probably in The Nun. I've always liked Vera, which eagle-eyed members may have noticed .

You could say that's my type. I don't think you'd be far off.
Yes! I can't wait to see The Nun. There's a movie called In a Valley of Violence (2016), where Taissa and Karen Gillan play sisters. It's a good Western revenge story but it's worth it also for those two lovelies in the same movie together.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One of the best looking women on the planet for my money.
Good thing it's for your money only.

Yes! I can't wait to see The Nun. There's a movie called In a Valley of Violence (2016), where Taissa and Karen Gillan play sisters. It's a good Western revenge story but it's worth it also for those two lovelies in the same movie together.
Oh, that's an interesting combination – Karen looks nice there.