Godzilla: Millennium Series

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
How MINT are these movies! Am well loving 'em. FX are not top of the range but are better than some stuff that hollywood churns out, and i do like the more meaner, aggressive look that the studio's have given Godzilla's face. The only thing missing from these re-makes that was present in the originals is Godzilla's hissy fit where he used to stomp on the spot and wave his arms around like a child having a mardy.... would've been nice if it was in at least once in the re-makes.

Titles i've managed to get on DVD:

Godzilla: 2000
Godzilla VS MechaGodzilla
Godzillla VS Gojhira
Godzilla: Giant Monsters All Out Attack
Godzilla: SOS Tokyo

I am after Godzilla: Final Wars (the 50th anniversary film which sees Big G travelling around the world having some ruckage with his old enemies, plus a new foe named MonsterX) but as yet there dosen't seem to be a dubbed or subbed version out.

Soooo, what do you folks think of these movies? Love 'em, hate 'em or couldn't give a monkeys either way?

I actually think they are hilarious, don't hate them.

After the original fantastic film, Godzilla was fairly mediocre for many years but the great stuff started with the 1984 revamp. I hope I'm around when Godzilla hits the big screen again.

Hey Sarge, I also collected them, and my copies except for Tokyo SOS were Asian copies. It took two trips to Hong Kong to complete them, and I'm proud I did. 'also collected the Heisei Series in my following trip, all Asian copies too. 'love this genre, I mean just sit back, relax and enjoy the special effects and rampage. Here's a pic of the 50th anniversary Godzilla Final Wars Asian copy. It doesn't have English subtitles though unlike the others.

I actually have a decent collection of godzilla films. I have Final Wars and I was impressed with the special effects and fight scenes.
I'd have everyone thats out in retail by now, if they weren't so gawd dang expensive. $14.99 I'd bite, but when I see $24.99 and $29.99 in stores such as FYE and Suncoast(which I think recently went out of business) that be too rich for my blood.

A Godzilla film I am looking for is an old one where Godzilla teams up with the Ultra-man wanna-be robot Jet Jaguar to fight Gigan and Megalon Forget what the title of this one was

I actually have a decent collection of godzilla films. I have Final Wars and I was impressed with the special effects and fight scenes.
I'd have everyone thats out in retail by now, if they weren't so gawd dang expensive. $14.99 I'd bite, but when I see $24.99 and $29.99 in stores such as FYE and Suncoast(which I think recently went out of business) that be too rich for my blood.

A Godzilla film I am looking for is an old one where Godzilla teams up with the Ultra-man wanna-be robot Jet Jaguar to fight Gigan and Megalon Forget what the title of this one was
That's Godzilla vs. Megalon in 1973. I completed the Heisei series also after the Millennium series. The Heisei DVDs are HKD20 or USD2.60 each. My most expensive copy is Tokyo SOS at USD21.50 because it's a non-Asian version. The rest of my Millennium series DVDs are also USD2.60 and USD5.40 (Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla and Final Wars).