Spider-Man: Far from Home
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
Captain Marvel
Thor
Iron Man 2

Never saw The Incredilbe Hulk

Thor Ragnarok is the only one allowed in my collection, and no plans to change that.

Winter Soldier is by far and away the best movie Marvel have done. Great movie for fans of the franchise and newcomers alike!

Winter Soldier is by far and away the best movie Marvel have done. Great movie for fans of the franchise and newcomers alike!
the falcon and winter soldier is really good but to me wandavision is one of the best and always my favorite and im excited to see doctor strange in the multiverse of madness and captain marvel 2 and black widow,hawkeye,loki, and ofcourse im deff gonna see other marvel movies. huge marvel fan right here

Victim of The Night
1. The Avengers
2. Thor: Ragnarok
3. Black Panther
T4. Civil War/Winter Soldier
5. Infinity War
6. Endgame
7. Iron Man
8. Spider-Man: Homecoming
9. CA: The First Avenger
10. Guardians 2
11. Ant-Man
12. Spider-Man: Far From Home
13. Guardians o/t Galaxy
14. Doctor Strange
15. Age Of Ultron
16. Thor
17. Captain Marvel
18. Ant-Man a/t Wasp
19. Iron-Man 2
20. The Incredible Hulk
21. Thor: The Dark World
22. Iron Man 3

I think that's about right, it gets a little murky for me starting at about 13 or 14.

Victim of The Night
Guardians of the Galaxy is top. First movie was like a fresh air to me and I am a bit frustrated their further movies couldn't keep up to the level of my first impression.
I hear this a lot so I know a lot of people feel this way but I actually was disappointed by the first one and have enjoyed their stories more since as the characters have evolved and they got away from the pitifully one-dimensional, mustache-twirling Ronin (who should have been an awesome character but was just really the "we need a villain" guy).

I hear this a lot so I know a lot of people feel this way but I actually was disappointed by the first one and have enjoyed their stories more since as the characters have evolved and they got away from the pitifully one-dimensional, mustache-twirling Ronin (who should have been an awesome character but was just really the "we need a villain" guy).
I get that, but for me, Ronan didn't hurt my enjoyment of the first Guardians at all, and may have even enhanced it, as I feel that his generic nature only served to contrast and highlight the fundamental quirkiness of the motley crew of "heroes" that film served up (in fact, that might have even been the intention on the part of the filmmakers). I mean, if every character in that film was as bland as him, it'd obviously be a problem, but the fact that it's so well-regarded despite that helps to prove my point.

Victim of The Night
I get that, but for me, Ronan didn't hurt my enjoyment of the first Guardians at all, and may have even enhanced it, as I feel that his generic nature only served to contrast and highlight the fundamental quirkiness of the motley crew of "heroes" that film served up (in fact, that might have even been the intention on the part of the filmmakers). I mean, if every character in that film was as bland as him, it'd obviously be a problem, but the fact that it's so well-regarded despite that helps to prove my point.
Yeah, I guess because I knew the characters before I really struggled with it. There's a lot to like but I couldn't get over how they reduced Ronan to "I want power!" mustache-twirler, Drax to "kinda strong-man, played for laughs", and Gamora to "Deadliest Woman In The Galaxy... as long as she's only fighting her sister". Not to mention whatever the **** that was they did with the Nova Corps. I don't quite get how they're gonna ret-con that to salvage it.
Rocket and Groot were awesome.