Slasher Hall of Fame

Tools    

Alice Sweet Alice (1976)

I saw this film on Youtube as I couldn't find it anywhere else and the quality of the video wasn't that great, so I'm not sure if that's influencing my rating. I liked it nonetheless. Subtle, but effective. It's slow-paced but there is rarely a dull moment, in terms of violence it definitely delivered. Pretty stylish in its own right.

So how close is everyone to finishing then? I hope I'm not too far behind. I only have Hatchet and Jason X still to see (the latter will be a rewatch), so I should be done in about two or three days.

I have Happy Birthday to Me left, should be getting to it within the next few days. This week is hall of fame week for me.

I have Happy Birthday to Me left, should be getting to it within the next few days. This week is hall of fame week for me.
Did you say the next few days? Do your days consist of 24 or 48 hours? Oh, who cares!?! I love ya kid, for posting that. I will relax a little now, too.

That's the only one I've got left as well - will watch it tonight.

If you haven't watched this, don't read it. I don't want to figure out where all to put spoiler tags at.

Now, a finale is always the best part of the show, which is why I will review Halloween last. Oh yeah, baby! You know it!

Would I get more replies, or even more rep, if I'd put a pretty picture up to start my review?

Jeepers Creepers

OK, not my favorite, by any means, but I don't hate the film. It just had a lot of competition. It beat two of the films in my voting poll. Can anyone guess which two? I have watched this film three times, so far. Yes, on purpose. I do, however, like the sequel a whole lot more. It had Ray Wise! Hello! I enjoyed that story more, because of how it ended. I also loved the father's determination to kill Mr. Creepers. I love what all he did to pull that off. I'm a big revenge freak. OK, to start the movie, you just find yourself watching this idiot kid make all kinds of stupid mistakes. I hated that one scene, too. The place he fell down into. All because he wouldn't listen to his sister. Unlike some of you, though, I just love that kid. Justin Long is in a few films I really like. My favorite being Galaxy Quest. Did you read that, Nostromo? Your joke last night was perfect. Did you ever find that other picture? OK, back to Jeepers. A few things I liked . . . I liked the rest of the cast just fine, like the actress they used for the psychic. Patricia Belcher, who is the lawyer from Bones. Also, Eileen Brennan from Private Benjamin, Clue, etc . . . I also liked that the song would play in the background, while he talked to the psychic, and on the car radio. I also thought the road game was intense. Not nearly as intense as it was for Stacy Keach and Jamie Lee Curtis, but still. Last would be his sick way of killing people. The story of why he did it, was bad enough, but how he did it, was truly nasty. As well as what he did to them afterwards. This takes me to the ending, which is the only thing about this film that I truly hate. What the hell? Why did he have to die? p.s. You wouldn't be yelling in that condition. Just sayin'! It helps get me over the fact that he died. What? It's not a spoiler! I didn't say who.

I watched "Dressed To Kill" today.. and all I have left is "Happy Birthday To Me".. maybe get to it Thursday night or Friday day. we shall see..

I watched "Dressed To Kill" today.. and all I have left is "Happy Birthday To Me".. maybe get to it Thursday night or Friday day. we shall see..
Gotta love when things get extended!

Gotta love when things get extended!
I was supposed to watch it last night with Ren but when I asked him about it..it seemed as if he ignored me... he said he never seen my message

Or I would already be done.

It's all Ren's fault.
yeah when we stopped talking about 12;30 last night.. right before then.. he said he realized he didnt see my message.. then he said maybe we watch it tonight.. but I work tomorrow so that wont happen..

Thank you, Ren! Who the hell is Ren?

My IPad keeps changing that to Ten. Get it? Ren Ten Ten! Just spelled wrong!

Yeah, sorry! It made me smile.

Thank you, Ren! Who the hell is Ren?

My IPad keeps changing that to Ten. Get it? Ren Ten Ten! Just spelled wrong!

Yeah, sorry! It made me smile.
He is a very good friend of mine who has an account here... sometimes I call him by his user ID.. which is Ren.. and other times, I use his real name...

I always tell him to post here... on the forum.. he's got great taste in cinema... like Sane and Lucas... watching rare arthouse films...he would be highly admired.. he loves horror too.... and he watches the Extreme stuff that I enjoy....

I've watch ''Terror Train'' tonight and do my review tomorrow for the info

Has anyone seen Road Games? Do you know what movie it is, or who is in it, without looking it up?
Of course I do. I think I was about 10 or 11 when I saw that. Don't think I've seen it since I was in my teens though.

Hatchet (2006)

Think I enjoyed it more than I should have. It looks and feels really amateurish and cheap, so it took me a while to get used to it. The acting in particular is atrocious. Has enough gore to make your stomach churn. That's the one thing that is really well done in this film. I didn't even dislike it, even if that's what the rating may indicate, but it's just a really silly movie. So far I guess it's my least favorite even if my expectations couldn't be any lower.