Film that made you cry

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Forbidden Games

WARNING: "Forbidden Games" spoilers below
The scene at the beginning of the movie when the little girl's mom, dad,and dog get killed in an air raid.

The scene at the end of the film when the family that is taking care of the little girl sends her away to the Red Cross.

Never Give An Inch

WARNING: "Never Give An Inch" spoilers below
Joe Ben Stamper(Richard Jaeckel) is pinned under a log in water.

Hank Stamper(Paul Newman) tries to save him by giving him CPR as he slowly drowns

Brian's Song

"You had me at hello"

That part of the movie always chokes me up

That and the dramtic scene in the car in Chasing Amy, sniff sniff

i have to admit i cried at the end of terminator 2.. and a film i only saw once and will never watch again called The Cure...

Frankly... I can't remember... but one movie that I showed strong emotions towards would have to be that of "Braveheart". I was so enraged over the betrayal of William Wallace. But the closest I came to actually "weeping" would be in the scene of "Deep Impact", at the time when the astronauts had to say their last good-byes to their families via satellite upon detonation of their shuttle.

TERMINATOR 2

any one seen GERRY thats quite sad

The film that made me cry the most, is called 'Men of Honour' an American film about a man whos dream was to be in the U.S Diving Marines. Whenever i watch this film, the scene which i cry at, is towards the end of the film, when the main character, (i have forgotten his name) has had his leg amputated, and when he has the courage and willpower to carry on with his proffession and dreams. He dosen't want his career to slip away. So he goes to court to trial for the verdicyt of whether he can carry on working for the U.S Diving Marines. Although the latest diving equipment has been updated since when he last put on a diving suit. It is heavier and harder to walk in. Furthermore, there have been additional changes in the rules for diving. In order for a man to join the Diving Marines School, he has to walk 12 steps in the new and improved suit. Despite the amputation of his leg, (he now has a prosthetic leg) he has the determination to walk these 12 steps. I find this an incredibly emotional scene to watch, from the pure courage of this man. The emotions and strain on his face make the viewer feel for this characters pain and grief. I burst into tears everytime I see it!! This film was based on a true story.

The irish movie "In The Name Of The Father" made me shed a few tears alright!!

The Color Purple.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Joe Popular
Big Fish

WARNING: "Big Fish" spoilers below
When the son is telling the end of the fathers life, and the son puts the father into the river and he turns into a big fish, because that's what he was his whole life

and Braveheart.
SPOILERS=Big Fish, good thing I wasn't pumped to see this anyways.

Arresting your development

I know u guys r gonna call me a ****in psycho for this but Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I think it was more of the song than the movie, plus i rly miss stayin up till three in the morning on opening night for that series.

Kazzam-- yup it was that bad

E.T.
Little Women
Waterloo Bridge
Rainman
Dark Victory
Jack The Bear (more with anger than sadness)
Titanic (I'm man enough to admit it)
Moulin Rouge

"The Passion Of The Christ"

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. My eyes get a little moist during a lot of movies but rarely do the tears actually get the chance to trail blaze down the front of my face. This movie really got to me though. I don't even think the tears started flowing at a big emotional point in the movie. He was just "talking" about something, can't even remember what, but it got me going and then with the sad piano music in the background it was game over. I remember looking around sporadically throughout the movie and finding I wasn't the only one got emotional. Made me feel a little better about being such a pansy.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The only movie that made cry was Champ that has a real sad ending.

Ofcourse I cried after seeing the atempt of bringing comedy into Terminator 3 but those where tears of rage I think.

I wanted to cry for the movie Marlee & Me because it reminded me of my dogs and how we had to put down our dogs