Plainview's Top 50 films

→ in
Tools    

I dont care what anyone says Shaun Of The Dead is hilarious.
Honeykid's opinion doesn't count.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
On the traffic note, I agree. Michael Douglas, CZJ, Benicio, and Don Cheadle all give average to subpar performances. In particular, CZJ and Benicio I thought were below average, yet Benicio got the Oscar.

The Deer Hunter I saw it at the movies when it came out I remember thinking at the time, wow

CZJ and Benicio I thought were below average, yet Benicio got the Oscar.
Yeah, real average. That was pretty much the consensus that year when he won the Oscar, BAFTA, Best Actor at the Berlin Festival, Chicago Film Critics Award, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, National Society of Film Critics, New York Film Critics, heck almost every film critics circle award.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Fight Club & Field Of Dreams are great selections.

On the traffic note, I agree. Michael Douglas, CZJ, Benicio, and Don Cheadle all give average to subpar performances. In particular, CZJ and Benicio I thought were below average, yet Benicio got the Oscar.
Substantiate this with specifics as to why you think the performances were average or subpar. What in particular didn't you like about Bencio's role?

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Love Field of Dreams.

Pegg seems like a good bloke, but he ain't funny. Frost always comes across as a nerd who found a friend with better social skills than he has.
Yeah Pegg seems a fairly nice guy but just very annoying to me and Frost is just one of those people that I want to punch whenever I see him.

Wow we agree on so much. Although given how some people on here seem to think of you not sure that is necessarily a good thing!

Wow we agree on so much. Although given how some people on here seem to think of you not sure that is necessarily a good thing!
Yes, sadly for you, it's not a good thing. On the plus side, those people know nothing!

+ rep for Field Of Dreams, RotJ and Fight Club.

This is a really good list so far, PV.

Yes, sadly for you, it's not a good thing. On the plus side, those people know nothing!
And it's now got me my first bit of negative rep! Thanks Harry.

No problem. Better than a punch in the head.
Just out of interest what sealed my landmark 1st negative point? Indifference for Shaun? Dislike of Pegg and Frost? Or the prospect of another HoneyKid on your hands?