The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
That's why you thought it was a username a guy would pick. I didn't even think of someone breaking it up that way. Boy, people must think I'm concieted.

It's a dog's toy. Go-dog-go. It's the first thing I saw when I was signing up, so it became my username.
People do this? I guess that explains MoFos like "MyKeyboard" or "LotsOfPostIts" or "WindowInMyOfficeRepresentingAHarshOutsideWorldIWillNeverUnderstand".

Haha thanks everyone, I get the trial pairs for 5 days so I still have some thinking to do, but I'm leaning towards 1 or 2. I can get number 2 in a different color, which I would probably do if I go with that frame. I don't think I can wear the clear bottom at work anyway, it would be.considered "trendy" and that's not allowed in air force uniforms. I'm already cutting it close with the length of my hair :P I'm probably one of the few without a high and tight hair cut.

Usually when that happens it's because the person chooses a lot of male avatars or something.
Never been that way in my case.

2's trendy? It's classic if anything.

Pair number 3 are too feminine looking to me, they look like something a woman would wear, unless you don't mind that. The thin cut and curves in certain places on number 3 don't suit your face shape.

First pair suit you the best out of the three, slightly thicker and sharper, but to be perfect they need to be slightly lower than your eyebrows if that was possible.