Wet Hot American Summer

→ in
Tools    

I bought this movie last night after reading a short blurb about it online. Has anyone seen it? It is written by two members of the old show The State and stars many members of that show plus...Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Molly Shannon, Chrostopher Meloni, and on and on and on.

I must say, this movie was brilliant. There are a lot of parodies out there, I know. When these guys go for it, it is on point. It takes place in 1981 on the last day of summer at Camp Firewood. Everyone does a spectacular job...especially Christopher Meloni. It's hard to give a description of the film to anyone who hasn't seen it. Definitely a must rent. If you're a fan of The State, it is a MUST BUY.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sounds great! I love Molly Shannon and Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce is a fav of mine, too. Never even heard of this one. Thanks much for the tip.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I saw this at a local video store on DVD, wanted to rent it, but haven't heard anything about it so I kinda backed off.

I might check it out now.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Rented it , it was funny , over rated.

bringing this one back from the DEAD! newbie with a quick question about this movie.. first off, i thought this movie was created in the 80s when i first watched it, when i looked it up and saw 2001 i couldnt believe it! anyway can anyone tell me the name of this girl? i am almost certain that she has her own little website.. i found this screenshot but cannot find her name anywhere!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wet_Hot_American_Summer-236.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	5857  

BANNED
i had no idea too but i will search her name for you..