Tom Cruise is the biggest Hollywood star of all time.

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hought he was on the slide, then I saw Edge of Tomorrow (aka like 10 others names) and my faith was totally redeemed. He's like 53 or something so not sure how long he can keep up the action thing though.
I was chatting on email one night with my brother saying Mr D and I wanted to go to the movies. He said See Edge of Omorrow and I said I wasn't a cruise fan. He convinced me to see it with the words He Screams Like A Little Man Bitch. Wow, I loved it. He and Emily were great together. People were walking out of the cinema air punching. Totally excellent fun!

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Tom Cruise? I have a hard time believing that HE is the "biggest" hollywood star.

I personally thought everyone had forgotten about him too, well since Eyes Wide Shut..... (which was after the first MI movie)

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Maybe QT wants him to be his Manson?

Tom got his fame from early films like risky business and the outsders but real game with top gun. He is not tall. He is short. Hes a terrific actor imo. I dont make his beliefs my biz. I like him

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I was chatting on email one night with my brother saying Mr D and I wanted to go to the movies. He said See Edge of Omorrow and I said I wasn't a cruise fan. He convinced me to see it with the words He Screams Like A Little Man Bitch. Wow, I loved it. He and Emily were great together. People were walking out of the cinema air punching. Totally excellent fun!
It really is one of the films of the decade so far. Really well put together, you never get bored and laugh out loud funny in several places. Emily steals the show but Cruise is fantastic too. Rewatchability factor 10/10. Hell I might watch again today it's been a while.

It really is one of the films of the decade so far. Really well put together, you never get bored and laugh out loud funny in several places. Emily steals the show but Cruise is fantastic too. Rewatchability factor 10/10. Hell I might watch again today it's been a while.
I thought I replied to you yestertda; sorry.

Yes want to ask Mr D to bring this in for me to watch in hospital. Such a funny movie and the action is great. And as you said, Emily just totally steals is. I adore her.

Tom got his fame from early films like risky business and the outsders but real game with top gun. He is not tall. He is short. Hes a terrific actor imo. I dont make his beliefs my biz. I like him

Yes he is short and as for not making his biz my biz, pretty hardto avoid when it's plastered over the front page of one of your reputable news outlets. So.Boring!!! when you have couch jumping on the front page.
Good go. Slow news days?

And I dont know if he's the biggest hollywood star of all time. Wha'ts your definition of biggest hollywood star? Does he get mobbed just walking across the street in non western countries, do cray cray arse Stans break into his house and steal his undies, Is it like the golden yearsnofnhollywood where people would go to the cinemaand pay just to see him in an advertisement? Maybe you're right and they would but I dont liveover there and see all the paparazzi crup on tv and in mags.

sorry about stupid arse typos.keep asking mr d to fix this bastard keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!