Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Getting there. Sizzling.

This might just do nobody any good.
Well, Renly got a brief blowjob from Loras way back when.

I'm pretty certain there's another example but, yeah, we never got anything as explicit as men and women.

In any case, the sex scenes are about to become scarce...

... unless the Walkers have more than one way of making ice (ice) babies.

Well, Renly got a brief blowjob from Loras way back when.

I'm pretty certain there's another example but, yeah, we never got anything as explicit as men and women.

In any case, the sex scenes are about to become scarce...

... unless the Walkers have more than one way of making ice (ice) babies.
When was the bj? WTH is wrong with my sex scene memory these days.

How funny would it be to superimpose GoT cast faces over Zoolander cast faces.
I got someone to splice GoT with the dragon bit from Starsky and Hutch a few days ago lol

When was the bj? WTH is wrong with my sex scene memory these days.
Season 1.

I dont remember those names either. I remember the sex scene between Tig and Venus in SoA.

Hmm, American Gods comes to mind.

I dont remember those names either. I remember the sex scene between Tig and Venus in SoA.
Never seen the show but isn't Venus a transgender woman? Wouldn't it count as straight?

Hmm, American Gods comes to mind.

Never seen the show but isn't Venus a transgender woman? Wouldn't it count as straight?
I was going to post the gif from AG but would probably get smacked around by lil green dude.

Venus is trans but still has her peepee. She identifies as a woman so yes, you're right. I should have said an intimate moment between two men. I thought it was very well done. There's also quite a bit of prison love in that show.

Anyone else think it's weird that Daenarys is the 3rd child of Aerys, Jon the 3rd child of Rheagar and Tyrion the 3rd child of Joanna Lannister?

Rule of 3?
3 is the magic number?
As "the turd of tree children", I say yes.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
For some reason now, I keep hearing Tim Driscoll's voice from Deadwood's pilot EP.
=^.^=

I never noticed. Who was dany's other sibling?

I'm just too focused on shipping Houndy and Redbeard. I want to see them kiss. OMG I just got a hot flush. Spray me down Dooo. STAT!!!
Never gonna happen.

But I like watching Tormund try...

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm now in season 3 of my rewatch-while-I-work of GoT. I highly recommend a rewatch in the off-season, even if it's in the background of other activities, as I'm doing it. I'm really struck with how cohesive the story arcs remain, and how what we know now has often been hinted at as early as season 1. Things I hadn't really focused on during my first viewing (or even read-through of the books).

Of course, I'm still in solid Martin-only territory right now, but it still all works because of consultations Weiss and Benioff have had with Martin about the general endings. I wish we knew just how much they're winging it beyond those consultations, though.

A nice build-up episode, and ne'er a more motley crew of strangers to each other achieving a snatch and grab vs an undead army - Mormont, Jon Snow, Gendley Baratheon, The Hound, The red headed Wildling leader, and the Lord of Lights (abbreviation LOL) warrior/priest duo. Like a G.R.R.M. version of the Fellowship

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	https-%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F569051%2Fd8f86d.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	33976  

A nice build-up episode, and ne'er a more motley crew of strangers to each other achieving a snatch and grab vs an undead army - Mormont, Jon Snow, Gendley Baratheon, The Hound, The red headed Wildling leader, and the Lord of Lights (abbreviation LOL) warrior/priest duo. Like a G.R.R.M. version of the Fellowship

Great, wasnt it. I posted a BTS video of the battle up above. Really worth watching, Tongs.

Bring on Monday.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm now in season 3 of my rewatch-while-I-work of GoT. I highly recommend a rewatch in the off-season, even if it's in the background of other activities, as I'm doing it. I'm really struck with how cohesive the story arcs remain, and how what we know now has often been hinted at as early as season 1. Things I hadn't really focused on during my first viewing (or even read-through of the books).

Of course, I'm still in solid Martin-only territory right now, but it still all works because of consultations Weiss and Benioff have had with Martin about the general endings. I wish we knew just how much they're winging it beyond those consultations, though.
I've done a re-watch every year since I started watching the show in 2014 (I think). Just finished the books last month too, they are epic.

I always say to people who have never watched the show that they are lucky, because when they eventually do pick it up they wont have the torturous wait's in between seasons/episodes.

I think people are best to read the books after the tv series ends and Martin does winds of winter because people will be confused over the events book too tv show wise.

I think people are best to read the books after the tv series ends and Martin does winds of winter because people will be confused over the events book too tv show wise.
That's what I'll be doing.

Having a chat to a friend this morning and I told him he should get his agent to lobby for a role. He said he thinks there's only 1 american actor, but he changed his imdb photo to look the part.

I ship him and tyrion. He called me incorrigible.