What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

I saw Talladega Nights 2 days ago, one of the funniest Will Ferell movies I have ever seen. I would defintely reccommend this movie to everyone.

Originally Posted by Austruck
Holden ... you'd know: There's some other weird, strange, quiet film about conjoined twins but they live in a dingy little apartment and some young woman helps them out. (She's not much better off herself.) Can't recall the title for the life of me. Quirky movie....

Twin Falls Idaho
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Clerks II

Loved Depp
Bored with Bloom and Knightly
Toooo Long
Enjoyed it

"If you don't chew Big Red, then **** you."

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Caught this a couple days ago. Very, very funny. Stupid funny. Not nearly on the same level as Anchorman, but still is plenty entertaining. Only complaints - Way too many unnecessary minor characters/subplots thrown in which take screentime away from some of the more interesting characters. Plus, there's a definite lack of yuks in the last twenty minutes or so.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Plus, there's a definite lack of yuks in the last twenty minutes or so.
Plus a lot of drag in a good number of scenes. That baby Jesus bit got old about 20 seconds in and they beat it to death for what? 5 minutes? Oh well, certainly an adequate dumb comedy for what its worth. "See you when you're grown up!"

Little Miss Sunshine -- superb, I might go see it a second time

American Haunting. I'm a fan of movies with withcraft like The Crucible. So I kinda like it.
Search your own way today.

hey, has anyone seen world trafe center yet, i really really wanna see but i'm scred that it's way too sad,, not sounding like and idiot. i have been waiting since jjune for it to come out
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Originally Posted by JibberJord
hey, has anyone seen world trafe center yet, i really really wanna see but i'm scred that it's way too sad,, not sounding like and idiot. i have been waiting since jjune for it to come out
Check out THIS thread for a couple reviews from those of us who have seen it.

I saw Factotum at LACMA Monday night. I have read several Bukowski novels, but only one featuring Henry Chinaski, Women. I consider myself a fan so I was really looking forward to seeing this movie. While this movie was more than decent, it falls short of being good. I am starting to think that the rumors of Lili Taylor having a serious drug problem may be true, aside from looking very thin, she turned in a very disjointed performance. However, since almost the entire movies cast are supposed to be barely functional alcoholics maybe Lili Taylor is clean and just figured that a disjointed performance would really illustrate the plight of her character.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest
In Antwerp with my parents and brother.
Nice movie, the first was better but yeah its hard to get a better sequel.

And do check my "art": Deviant

rhymes with Goebbels
The Fog.

Dear money,
I'm sorry for using you like that. Come back to me.

Love,
Emily

Level 2 : Farmer
Little miss sunshine. A funny and heartwarming film.

Brick

It took me a while to work out what they were saying It was very interesting i was thinking about it for days after

Movie Forums Member
Talladega Nights. Really funny, not as funny as Anchorman but still great.

The Illusionist: Thought it was great. Ed Norton was his usual wonderful and Jessica Biel was also very good.

Oh lord... You know what. I couldnt even tell you. I havent been in the theatres since I worked there 2 years ago..

Originally Posted by Conformist
The last movie I saw was Liminey Snickets,, HORRIBLE ... and god damn it I want my money back!
haha~~take it if you can.

The last movie I saw was Mr.&Mrs.Smith……you will crazy if you watch it that was cut by our government-movie-association.oh,,it's so terrible.