Steve Landesberg, R.I.P.

Tools    

Actor Steve Landesberg, a stand-up comedian turned actor best known as Detective Arthur Dietrich in the '70s classic sitcom "Barney Miller", died today. He was just sixty-five.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OMG.

I was just looking at this guy's IMDB profile the other day after Leslie Nielsen died.

Why? Because I was reflecting on how Leslie Nielsen was another actor who had a pivotal guest starring role on The Golden Girls and how a lot of Golden Girls actors have been dying off left and right since 2008.

STEVE LANDESBERG is another one!

He played Dorothy and Stan's psychiatrist in several episodes.

It is The Golden Girls curse again, I'm telling you! The curse!

I don't really wanna believe in curses... but damn. I seriously was just looking at his IMDB profile.

Here can be seen here (stupid Youtube won't let it embed):

See, look, I told everyone here to add Golden Girls actors to their celebrity death pools:

Sexy gives good advice.

NOT EVEN a month has passed and it's happened again!

I'm like Jack Nicholson. I warned him!

Semper Fooey
I haven't seen that guy in anything since Barney Miller went off tha air. He was a real funny stand-up. He could do funny voices and accents.