Best Movie Ever... the 80s... Quarter-Final

Tools    

there are movies that just don't sit well with each of us....i imagine.
i never watched Titanic.....a bit here and a bit there but BLECKKKK. *puking smiley here*
.....and i don't like Goodwill Hunting despite critical raves. (i just cannot get past Matt Damons mouth and teeth- petty but what can i say ). i'd rather look at a pasty-white extra-terrestrial.

along with This Is Spinal Tap, everyone MUST SEE or must have seen YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN because it is the absolute best comedy next to the JERK (imo).

now sadie , don't scare the bunny away by sticking him in a tree with the crazy raven chick. he's probably a youngun anyway *patti wipes away tears and pours herself another tumbler of vodka*
(not really.....it's diet coke)

and GTB.......lovvve the "genuine" trait.......truly. i have a purist streak about sincerity. that's why i fall for lots' of the sarcasm traps in MoFo....but i'm learning. sadie is my teacher, eh sister?

and BTW, when you DO sit your bunny butt down to watch ET (or This Is Spinal Tap)....do you sit right on your tail or do you kind of sit back on it like a pillow behind you? just wondering?

mary-lo- right on. glad you agree about spinal tap.

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by patti
everyone MUST SEE or must have seen YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN because it is the absolute best comedy next to the JERK (imo).
Oh Boy, when I saw The Jerk I laughed so hard I split my seams and my stuffing started comming out!

don't scare the bunny away ... he's probably a youngun anyway *patti wipes away tears... *
There, there, patti. *pets patti's arm with bunny hand* I don't scare that easily

and GTB.......lovvve the "genuine" trait.......truly. i have a purist streak about sincerity. that's why i fall for lots' of the sarcasm traps in MoFo
I don't have a sarcastic bone in my body. Partially because my insides are a polly-blend filling, but also because I try my best to be genuine.

and BTW, when you DO sit your bunny butt down to watch ET (or This Is Spinal Tap)....do you sit right on your tail or do you kind of sit back on it like a pillow behind you? just wondering?
Well, for those who REALLY want to know, sitting right on my bunny tail is a little wobbily. When sitting on a regular chair the tail goes behind, but for movies I lay/lounge reclined, mostly on my back, tail safely out of the way.
(More than you ever wanted to know about Greg The Bunny's tail, eh? )