The Longest Movie Ever Made

Tools    

I know, just saying that's the second longest.

I would atleast check it out to see what it would even be like.

why would you do that, when you could watch a bungch of good movies in the time span, of one of the longest movies
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Holy crap 85 hours...

Longest movie I ever saw was The Titanic.
Blech. Good sex scene though. About the only thing I liked.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Movie that felt the longest is, appropriately, The Never Ending Story. Longest movie I've watched that was just incredible is Shoa, which is over 9 hours. Well worth watching if you can find the time

I can flex my muscles for 85 and a half hours cause that's how long it takes the momentum to spread over their gigantic mass.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I can flex my muscles for 85 and a half hours cause that's how long it takes the momentum to spread over their gigantic mass.
ha! That was unexpected!...not really though.

Reading past posts on this movie...I think that some people forget that there is a pause and stop button on their dvd player or vcr. It's like watching a series on DVD. You can take breaks. You don't have to sit there and watch the whole thing for 85 hours straight.