Sequel to Baby Genius's looks like its gonna flop

Tools    

Did anyone see the trailer for that? That looks so dumb! No story or background or anything. Just some buttugly babies saying some retarted "cute" lines.
I mean come on! Cupid girl?? Bouncy boy?? Hollywood is getting REALLY REALLY desperate. I can believe this wasnt a direct video movie. its just another one of those movies that wastes film, money, and actors(oh wait there are no actors in this....just buttugly babies slobbering over the camera.) YUK!!!!!

And this is my BOOMstick!

That's worth a few rep points.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I Don't Know Anything
Didn't the first movie flop as well. There was no need for this sequel.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
This movie is gonna get $20,000,000 @ the most. I looks so stupid
Later!

Bad Morther****er
Let's remember, it's not really targeted at anybody old engouh to be on MoFo.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Holy crap does this movie look bad. But it's meant for 5-10 year olds so why do we care anyway?

peace

I really hope this movie flops.
Yeah it's a kids movie but come on... what were they thinking?

We are gonna have a lot of parental suicide

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
That makes baby jesus cry.
Oh.