Freddy VS Jason 2

Tools    

It all depends on how you look at it....

There are many possibilities to who could go up with freddy vs jason. If they do decide on michael myers, that could be good, depending on who writes the script, and how it's done. They could take everyone to haddonfield, or elm street or crystal lake. But the first one had both elm street and crystal lake, but I think it would be pretty tough to try to fit all those locations into one film, I thought the first one was a little cramped to begin with. Then you have to think about how their gonna go at it, will jason team with michael, will freddy team with michael, will freddy and jason team up against michael. In my opinion I would have to say these would'nt quite fit with the characters. Freddy may use people to come back, but he's definately a loner, and jason can't comprehend anything except his mother...who is dead. And then there's Michael, who is, yeah, a loner. The only thing they all really have in common is they all kill slutty teenagers, which is what we love about them....sorta, except for the whole only the virgin lives moral. But I'm not sure if they should scrunch all three killers into one movie. They would need to take time out of the movie to explain how michael got involved with the two, and then tell how freddy comes back, sure they could have freddy use michael, but then that would just be the same story played out, and you should'nt do that untill at least the third one. then theres the thing about their weaknesses, freddy's is fire, and jason's is water, but that is because of the way they died. But michael myers didn't get killed until after he killed a bunch of people.

Anyway, i thought that the people in the first one were stupider then usual, they were trying to save jason and kill freddy! When jason is a lot harder to get rid of, If anything they should have let freddy get rid of jason and then easily drag freddy out and beat him that way like everyone else has in the past, sure he'll be back like usual, but they'll have some time before the next time. Which is why i suspect that the screenwriter was slightly biased in liking jason.

in any case whatever happens, I'm a Freddy fan, and i've beaten people in many arguments defending him against jason.

micheal for life

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
There is no reason why Ash wouldn't win, humans 'kill' Jason in Friday the 13th and Freddy in A Nightmare On Elm Street and Ash has more advantages than an annoying screaming girl, go and watch the originals

he plays around to much hed have to b e serieous to take on freddy or jason. and he barley made in evildead, one and two, number thre featuredd a more matured ash but with crazy antics

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
he plays around to much hed have to b e serieous to take on freddy or jason. and he barley made in evildead, one and two, number thre featuredd a more matured ash but with crazy antics

o and to add freddy and jason havent been killed by humans. They have simply been put in a state where they can fight nor kill. Freddy cant die hes alrready dead. Thats why in fred vs jay he blinked likem this isnt over.
He is simply forgotten. Jason cant die ether he is unstoble similair to mike that is why I use him as suitable oppnent on jason.

Micheal will bring intelligence to the trio, not neccessarily compared to Freddy but definitly compared to Jason.

I however do not beleive that a 3rd legend will last for another sequal, simply because of the name of this. Freddy vs Jason 2, the second round, everything else is just a formality so unless they change the name of it to include whichever 3rd horror legend in this sequal it's pretty obvious they're gonna die

hmmmm....names, thats a tough one, because freddy vs jason vs michael is a little long. and freddy vs jason 2: the rematch, would simply forget about michael even being there untill people saw the previews, or at least the people who don't stay on top of these things. I think something would have to be changed, like freddy vs jason: and then have a subtitle that has to do with haddonfield or something...

The Springwood Slasher
They should call it "Freddy VS. Jason 2:The Rematch" then Freddy could open a door in the dreamworld and find Pinhead`s pins from his face and then unlock the door and revive Pinhead,then Jason falls out of the dreamworld and into the isolation place where Michael Myers is put,but first he has to destroy 2000 guards with mecha guns,but he defeats them and then revives Michael,soon the masked killers meet up with the insane killers and then lori,will,and their new friends are somehow put into the middle of this,then the four badguys die but after that they find a portal to another dimension and then in the next movie they warp whoever lived in this movie with new friends or a new group of teenagers and they battle in a 3-D dimension.

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
o and to add freddy and jason havent been killed by humans. They have simply been put in a state where they can fight nor kill. Freddy cant die hes alrready dead. Thats why in fred vs jay he blinked likem this isnt over.
He is simply forgotten. Jason cant die ether he is unstoble similair to mike that is why I use him as suitable oppnent on jason.
I agree they havn't been killed, i said 'kill', as in they have been beaten in particular movies, maybe not Elm Streets where they have the twist ending (freddy driving school bus etc) but u get my drift, and there would have to be a twist at the end showin Freddy/Jason wasn't really killed anyway.

o and by the way Jason is dead also, he comes back from the dead in Friday 13th part 6, when the lightning resurrects him and he awakes as a zombie, or at least thats how i interpreted it

oooo, wheni saw the website i was like what does this have to with it. I see they have some impressive trailer thanks

I was on a website about upcoming theatrical releases and it said around 2006 there will be a new movie titled Helloween....it stated:

HELLOWEEN This horror outing will pit Halloween’s Michael Myers against Hellraiser’s Pinhead.

sounds kind of lame....no other information was given.

Naughty, Naughty Kool-aid.
Originally Posted by FreddyisaIcon
#1 Killer Freddy You fall asleep you dead... 4 RAZOR SHARP 10in. blades..

#2 Jason Very strong and always comes back for more..

#3 Chucky or Pinhead

About Micheal Myers.. to human... Ages... To weak to take on any killer except he could take SCREAM TRILOGY Killers cause Micheal did take some shot gun rounds in 2 or 3? with the little girl that turns pshyco at the end..

and whats is this Ash vs freddy are you kidden me HELLO Freddy enters dreams and from what i saw in the dream world freddys got it won he throws jason around like a f*ckin rag doll and jason gets helped by the humans.. thats why but I loved Freddy vs. Jason espically @ the end Freddy's eyes open when jason has his head... Even though Freddy had it won by K.O. still a great fight

Jason is human too, he's just a little older than Michael Myers. They are both super-human. Plus, they would never match Freddy or Jason up with Chucky, that's the least likely out of all of them. Chucky isn't super human, his soul was just put into a doll's body. He would be dead within minutes.

Ok so Freddy is a Wes Craven creation... The problem with having anybody else as a third person would be in the simple fact that they're human and can die quite easily. That's why Freddy vs Jason works- niehter one of them can die. So the third person would have to be someone who can't die. From my best guess, it would seem that Freddy and Jason are in hell. Pinhead would definitely work because he's in hell and immortal. But the way I see it- pull out a lesser known horror villain with lots of unrealized potential-- WISHMASTER. He's another Wes Craven creation and think about what could happen if Freddy tapped into him and got him to use his powers to manipulate everything in the world against Jason, and then after everything went down, Wishmaster could pull out his "Be careful what you wish for" and then flip it on Freddy. But of course, once again. since nobody in that movie would be able to die, they could do it and then make way for a Freddy Vs Jason 3 with a different horror villain. What do ya'll think? Maybe call it "Freddy Vs Jason: Make Your Wish"

MiCHEAL mYERS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE CHOICE.I MEAN HE IS THE BEST MATCH IN MY OPINION.I MEAN HES GOT SHOT MANY TIMES,DECAPITATED(NOT SURE IF IT WAS HIM)HIT BY A CAR ETC.AND HE IS THE ONLY OTHER GUY (BESIDES FREDDY) WITH GUTS TO TAKE ON VOORHEES.

oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Originally Posted by dillskies88
MiCHEAL mYERS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE CHOICE.I MEAN HE IS THE BEST MATCH IN MY OPINION.I MEAN HES GOT SHOT MANY TIMES,DECAPITATED(NOT SURE IF IT WAS HIM)HIT BY A CAR ETC.AND HE IS THE ONLY OTHER GUY (BESIDES FREDDY) WITH GUTS TO TAKE ON VOORHEES.

oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Put in the hulk!!!Hulk Vs Jason Vs Freddy

Why don't we just put everyone we can think of in the movie, call it monster brawl, and then we can stop fighting...

because then it would be a really bad movie!

So, the logical decision would be michael myers, simply because he is the most senior slasher that can't die. Then all we have to do is get some more stupid, stoner, drunk, slutty, and one virgin teens. Then we just need to throw in a little sleepiness, a little swimming, and a couple hundred gallons of fake blood.

Originally Posted by Jason X
Put in the hulk!!!Hulk Vs Jason Vs Freddy
thats what im saying

Look the best way to go about this is to simply have freddy come into michael myers dream at the very begining and convince micheal that Lori, from freddy vs. jason, is a relative of micheal's and he should go to elm street to kill for freddy. Then when micheal kill's 2-3 kids at the house the fear starts to spread. Freddy with some regained strength can then come into one of jasons dream's and tell him that there is someone walking around elm street matching michael myers description trying to kill the two kids he couldn't. In a fit of rage Jason would try to attack freddy but fail and try to find michale myers. Then freddy could warn Michael about a jason in a Dream and tell myers that Jason is jealous of him killing so many kids and have him look out for a man in a hockey mask with a machette, also telling michael he is on his side when he is not. Then when michael and Jason meet to fight they tear each other apart. Lastly you could have freddy convince lori she should bring him out of a dream so he can try to stop michael and jason because they are destroying the whole city and killing anyone who gets near them while they throw each other through buildings and what not. Finally Lori agrees and brings him out, but lori is killed by freddy immediately then freddy joins the ongoing fight between the two unstopable freaks. Have jason and michael starring each other down when freddy comes up behind the shadows and assits myers in disposing of jason for good, then proceeds to turn on michael when he is not looking using jason's blade and his glove blades disposing of the already weakened michael within a matter of a minute or less. Then Have Freddy prevailing at the End with both michael and Jason's body's lying lifeless as Freddy laughs then looks down and see's the box pinhead comes out of, open up and realeses him. Freddy see's pinhead standing there and is no longer enthused then a shot finaly to pinheads face as he stands up and you see the top of his head then he lifts it up to see pinhead's face with a grin on it then the scene fades black setting up the next movie. Which the purpose would be for pinhead sent by the devil himself to bring michael myers, freddy krueger and jason vorhees to hell where they should have been for so many years for there rightful punishment from the devil himself.

BANNED
No way! Not a sequel to this insane movie! Please, tell me it isn't true!

Freddy vs. Jason was really about Freddy playing with Jason and the sequel should be with Freddy as he is a stronger character and could make a sequel that doesnt rip of Freddy vs. Jason. A Freddy vs. Pinhead sequel would make more sense, lose Jason as he is just a killing machine, not character as such. Then you have the showdown scenerio which would be in Hell and the Dreamworld and be more original than Micheal Meyers. Mike wouldnt be a challenge to either as he doesnt have the brute strength of Jason nor the abilities or cunnunig of Freddy, he wouldn't work in the 'vs.' situation. I think the Ash character is the safest bet, and if im not mistaken there is one being made with him (?)

My idea is set after the original Army Of Darkness ending in the future ruins of America. Freddy is killing survivors at will, Ash takes him out the dramworld and takes him on, beats him and banishes him to a pit. In the pit Freddy finds the necronomicon, raises the Evil Dead, which takes over the survivors, who he controls and sends to kill Ash. Ash is nearly beat but Jason was also awoken and he fights alongside Ash against the zombies, they win and go after Freddy and the Army Of Darkness. Jason is killed by Freddy then Ash kills Freddy by wasting him with his BOOMstick. Ash is left alone in a field of corpses but suddenly Jason sits up and cuts Ash's second hand of END

But Freddy can't die.....I do like the Freddy vs. Pinhead idea though.