54.55%
6 votes
Yes, he's lovely
45.45%
5 votes
No, he's quite the barsterd
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I See You When You're Sleeping
I think he's a nice chap although he does seem to go over the top with quotes sometimes, i hate quotes "i really do".

Vote for me! I'll give you $100! Yup, that's right, I want to give everyone on this website $100. This website makes lots of money and you provide the entertainment, why shouldn't you share in it's success? Vote for me and we'll all share the weath!

Ask yourself this, what has Yoda done for this website anyway except sullied it's name? When there was work to do and pages to update he was getting a b.j!

He's had 4 long years to make this site fun and popular and all he cares about is his weenie! What's more important to you Yoda? Your forum or your weenie!? I think your readers deserve more!

HE HAS NOT LED, WE WILL!

(Not only that, it would make my daddy proud. I could be a big man just like him! )

Penis size has always been an issue for Chris. He told me so. He feels small and unattractive.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I didn't vote so much against sunfrog as for that beautiful combination of words.

No, he's quite the barsterd

hehehehehehehehehehe.

Thats really beautiful. As for sunfrog, I disagree with him politically, and I think his harsh and un-backed up comments make him look like a moron sometimes, but I'd have to say I don't completely dislike him. He does have some good things for him. Like trying to stall for time with Bush dancing. That was really brilliant. Just the concept I think is very funny.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Penis size has always been an issue for Chris. He told me so. He feels small and unattractive.
Chris says: "BULLSH*T! It's large and unattractive!"

Chris' penis says: "It's true. I resemble an old, mangled Snickers bar."

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

Dude you are so funny!!! Sorry Chris maybe if you looked at it from a different angle

BTW-SunFrog is cool with me.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Yoda, that was so disgusting. I can never watch return of the jedi again.

Chris, i did not think it was your leg...i believe it was said best when SB said that "penis size has always been an issue for Chris", i think i know the difference between a penis and a leg.

i hope that made sense.

This coversation is quite bizarre. If you could swop your penis in place of one of your legs would you ?

You'll have to be more descriptive mini

You mean like in the place where a leg should be... ? As in find an entirely different kind of shoe?

Or have a penis as long as a leg and a leg as short as a penis?

OK...OKAY!! let me see if i can make sense of all this since i seemed to have confused YODA or aka Chris????
SB said
You replied:
Chris says: "BULLSH*T! It's large and unattractive!"
All i said was try looking at it from a different angle...Just trying to boost you penis confidence...But it sounds like you WELL hung for a small green dude.

And BTW, how did this whole SunFrog thing get turned into Yoda's
Clarge and unattractive!"
penis?

So what you're saying is that yoda's penis at a different angle than the one others are looking at is attractive? How would you know this ?

lol! You mean it looks like a leg, or it works like a leg? Is there a tripod thing going on? Does it have it's own sock?