Stop ruining my happy

Tools    

Jayly14 (11:21:06 PM): ok here is what I would like to say about her. She has the uncanny abiltiy to ruin my happy and make it hard to breathe ( is that too harsh can I be honest)

A novel adaptation.
Damnit! More glossary entires not involving meeeeeeee...
You'll pay for this one, Chris, I'll make sure of that.

And as for Euphoric, if I knew where you kept your happy, I'd ruin it as retaliation for ruining my happy by creating such an esoteric thread.

i love herod.
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

A novel adaptation.
Wow, that was some awfully quick restoration of my happy.
I love you guys.
I love Mofo.

On an offhand note I also love gluttony and masturbation, but those two are rarely as inspiring.

If randomness had a home, it would be here.

"Stop ruining my happy!," she said to her obnoxious kid brother while opening up the glass door in the frozen foods department.

Oh, that would make a great 1970s popsicle commercial.

i like popsicles

i enjoy the seventies as well

yay hippies

what the fluck are you all talking about damnit!!! what's a Jayly14 and what does it have to do with masturbation and popsicles???

Originally posted by n7of9
what the fluck are you all talking about damnit!!! what's a Jayly14 and what does it have to do with masturbation and popsicles???
It's someone's username.

Tee hee, etc.

Prince Of All Saiyans
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
If randomness had a home, it would be here.

"Stop ruining my happy!," she said to her obnoxious kid brother while opening up the glass door in the frozen foods department.

Oh, that would make a great 1970s popsicle commercial.
LMFAO!!!

[quote]Originally posted by n7of9
what the fluck are you all talking about damnit!!! what's a Jayly14 and what does it have to do with masturbation and popsicles??? [/QUOTE

I love you, you have such a great way with words

'Masturbation can be fun holy Karma sutra everyone' Hair

Originally posted by n7of9
n7of9......could be an American thing..........I could be wrong.............but pm me I have an idea what it means..........I think.............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......