Drama thread

Tools    

BANNED
Don't you just hate long goodbyes? I think this is turning into a farewell tour, like Celebrity said! Basically, on my way out the door, I heard something that Yoda said that compels me to post yet again, and, hopefully, for the last time. And I'm taking the opportunity to reply to a couple of other comments as well:

Originally posted by Piddzilla

Man, what a drag you are...
Well, at least I'm not a drag queen!

Originally posted by n7of9

man, he even made Pid say something against him - that takes talent!!

ugay - grow up, learn to stand by your words - and fluck off!!!!
n70f9... whatever!

Originally posted by Yoda
I think Django sent me a resume. Again.
Okay, this is what caught my attention--Yoda, you got my resume? That means that somehow you ended up on my mailing list. What's your name? Please tell me so that I can take you OFF my mailing list. Is your name Chris Bowyer? Just a guess.

Well, at least I'm not a drag queen!
The wit! Can't you all see? Uday is a clever boy!

Just a guess.
Oh, please. You added him because you love him and want to marry him.

BANNED
Ah . . . I did some research and I find that your name is Chris Bowyer ( retarded-sounding name, if I ever heard one) and I have taken your name safely off my mailing list. I have no idea how it got on in the first place, but rest assured you won't be getting any more of my resumes, Chris!

BANNED
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

Oh, please. You added him because you love him and want to marry him.

You love him, Uday. Let's face facts.
Keep dreaming, bozo!

No, I think Chris' name got on my mailing list by accident. I remember one time I was unable to access MoFo because of some DNS error and I emailed the forum administrator to complain. That's when his name probably got added to my address book. Outlook Express does that sometimes. Anyway, no harm done. He won't be getting any more of my resumes.

BANNED
Well, I don't hate him! I just think he is annoying at times, kind of like you, if you know what I mean!

BANNED
Is EVERYONE on this forum gay or bisexual or whatever? (Except for me, that is!)

You're the one who sent me the suggestive personal messages with attached nudey pictures.

I don't like you like that, Uday. I don't like you at all.

BANNED
Man, you should consider applying for the job of the Iraqi Information Minister!

WAY, way out of touch with reality!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	po030410.gif
Views:	125
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	926  

I'm kidding am I?

Originally posted in a PM from Django:

Want to see a picture of big man Uday and his big man meaty meats?
You see what I have to put up with here, people?

BANNED
One for the road, and I should be out of here, assuming I have no more loose ends to tie up before I'm gone!
Attachments

Name:	po030409.gif
Views:	124
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	931  

BANNED
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I'm kidding am I?

You see what I have to put up with here, people?
Well, here's a picture of you, Silver Bullet:
Attachments

Name:	daffy2.gif
Views:	111
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	935  

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I just read this whole thread..... This is just mind-bogglingly stupid. Calling people "Losers" and "Retarded" doesn't exactly endear you to others. At first I thought it was going to be nice to have another voice of dissent on this site, but honestly, I don't want to be lumped in with Django in any way. He's one of the many reasons nobody takes us seriously! He almost makes me wanna vote Republican, and give Dubya a big ol' pat on the back...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

BANNED
Well, the only reason I had to resort to such tactics was the endless antagonism I have had to endure from the likes of Silver Bullet and Yoda! It was never my intention of offending anybody. It's just that my patience got worn down to a point where I felt myself going on the defensive and I lashed out with some mild abuse (i.e. "losers", "retarded", etc.).

Anyway, all I tried to do on this forum was put in a positive contribution--my 2 cent's worth of opinion, etc. I'm not trying to cause trouble. On the other hand, I don't have infinite reserves of patience either, and when I end up on the receiving end of a load of antagonism from the likes of Silver Bullet and Yoda, I sometimes am driven to the point of lashing out in rebuttal.

What with his major insult being to post a picture of Daffy Duck and then saying, "this is you" and all.

That'll learn me.

A novel adaptation.
Chrissly, I think maybe you should let Uday say a final goodbye and then ban him.

Enforce the things he's said. If he won't do it, then someone may as well hold him up to something.