Rah! Rah!

Tools    

Originally posted by fascistpig
Did you say Jason was here! Now I'm happy for Jason is my homosexual lover!

Hi, Jason, you sexy fiend! What say we go down to my place and get it on?

By the way, how do you like the mustache on my little self-portrait in the left-hand corner up there? Is it convincing? Does it need trimming? I am anxious for your opinions!

How did I get into this? I'm flattered, really, but oh my, oh my.

You want me to get it on with a PIG? Cops, I'll do, but a PIG.... what do you call gay pig sex? Oinkin' and Boinkin'? Bacon and Shakin'? Hammin' and slammin'?

I do like the mustache, though.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by fascistpig
Hi, everyone!
Hello, Django!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I don't care who it was, I just had a pretty good chuckle out of it. Toose, you crack me up. Very entertaining. Thanks.

Who's this "Django" guy you keep referring to?

Oh, wait, I think I remember. "Django" is the guy who used to post here using the picture of Sly Stallone as an avatar, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, you see, there's no way I could possibly be this "Django" fellow, for Sly Stallone is the "Italian Stallion", whereas I am a greasy little fascist pig! I love my pork chops (did I mention I'm a cannibal?) and I have a neatly trimmed mustache (see my avatar) and I go to church every Sunday praying to God to kill all the evil foreigners and heathen scoundrels who pollute our fair nation. Just like Dubya is doing. That's why I believe that Dubya is the messiah, because, besides being my hero, he is killing all the evil heathen foreigners! Rah, rah, Dubya!

Also, here's another reason why I could not possibly be Django. If you read the classic by George Orwell, titled Animal Farm, you will see in it that the pigs (like me) are the rulers of "Animal Farm" whereas Boxer, the horse, is the slave who dies in the field working his ass off for our (the pigs') benefit! So, you see, we pigs are the aristocracy whereas the horses (like Django, the "Italian Stallion"), are the commoners who die so that we may live!

So, you see? There's no way I could possibly be Django!

Bring on the human chops!

Your sense of humor is that of Django, and seeing as how ol' Deje just couldn't seem to stay away, even after stating several times that he was leaving (last-word-itis, perhaps?), I wouldn't be horribly surprised if you were little more than a bad alias.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, though. Perhaps your badness is wholly original. Either way, give it a rest.

Get off my island
Indeedly. Give us a laugh your ramblings may, but it gets oh so tiresome in this happy environment

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

i hope its not Django...and if it is...GO AWAY!!!!

Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
It's Django, my homosexual lover.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

BANNED
Okay, okay, I have to intervene at this point.

Celebrity and I are buddies and that's about it! I respect the guy's sense of humor and wit, but I have to point out that, as Pidzilla notes above, I am straight.

I have no control over the sex lives of fascist pigs!

He says he must go
yet he remains here
Utter his name
and he'll surely appear

He dislikes conflict
but seeks it always
Does not like to argue
but does it all day

This walking contradiction?
Calls himself Django
But he doesn't realize
that it takes two to tango

BANNED
Yoda, the reason I left initially was to avoid getting into pointless arguments. I left, but I did continue to check back in without posting. I thought silence was the best policy at the time. I just don't want to get embroiled in pointless arguments that take up all my time. I post on MoFo as a diversion, not as an occupation, and I don't want to get so caught up in a heated discussion that it takes up all my time. As for "walking contradiction", I don't think that's really fair!

Originally posted by Django
Yoda, the reason I left initially was to avoid getting into pointless arguments.
If you can't see how absurd it is to fling baseless accusations around, and then label the argument as "pointless" the second someone defies you to defend them, then I've got nothing to say to you.

Originally posted by Django
As for "walking contradiction", I don't think that's really fair!
That's what I call it when someone says they have to go, then posts eight more times and continues visting regularly.

BANNED
Okay, okay! Whatever!

Prince Of All Saiyans
OOOOOOOOO-K........
this was an interesting thread to be sure.