Adaptation (not the film) questions

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
just some background research for you (oh and its nice to be back on the boards i havent been here for ages but i doubt anyone noticed my absence ). ive been at uni since september which is why ive had problems with coming online. im always so parranoid of other ppl looking at what im doing in here. freek i know.

anyway

im doing a film course in southampton (england) institute (just because its not a university dont mean it aint no good). i have to do a research project and i have decided to do it on adaptation. im having trouble finding things on the web without having to look through endless pages of crap that the search engines find so if any of you guys know of good sites about the following things or just have general knowledge of it can you please reply here

CGI

Animatronics

animation; 2-d, 3-d, clay/foam, paper cutouts (or any other form of animation you know of).

and general adaptation sites. im looking for things that have guides to adapting a book and just general advice.

your probably wondering what im thinking of adapting aye? well...im going to adapt 'the twits' by roald dahl. well im not actually going to adapt it. we only have to research into adaptation and say how we are going to adapt it but we can adapt a part of the book if we want and script it out. dont know if im gonna yet or not. any info on that stuff that i listed above will be great though.

cheers guys

karen x
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Sorry, can't help you. But it sounds interesting though. My professor has written a book about english litterature adapted to film, but it's in swedish.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Enemies are so stimulating.
yeah if my project doesnt end up being too crap then ill post it on here. i dont know if i have time to keep coming back and posting all the time but ill see.