New Years Resolutions

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
Applied Computer Technology. I can't believe my Apology thread has been removed

I won't be suprised if this thread is removed because the past repeats itself!

My New Years Resolutions are to stay off sugar and take away all potatos! It's gonna be tough, because I have seen no person inhale garlic chedder or scallion mashed potatos like me! I can eat Au Gratin potatos for the rest of my life! They're like thinly-sliced potatos in a cheesy sauce, sometimes flavored with onions! I want more!!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
My resolutions are to make a half hour short film and to get a girlfriend. And not one just for the Hell of getting one. But one I like. Not one I don't like. Not a girlenemy. Not one of those.
See, this is why I love you.

My official resolutions: go without giving into blatant sugar for the third consecutive year, and reading fifty books.

Unofficial: quit neglecting my websites, and exercise a tad more. Losing all that weight (around 50 lbs; woohoo) won't do me much good if I don't replace it with significant amounts of muscle.

quit smokin'

Get a life away from work... hmm.. but that was last year's too....

Losing all that weight (around 50 lbs; woohoo) won't do me much good if I don't replace it with significant amounts of muscle.
Exactly.

I lost 77 pounds in 2002 and now it is all about lifting weights, toning the abs, and things like that. It would be a pathetic waste of my time and money if I didn't.

A novel adaptation.
My New Years resolution is tro accomplish something. Anything, really, as long as I accomplish it, and it's... yt'know, worth accomplishing.

Also:
To finnish (meaning; to translate to the language of the noble Finlander,) a screenplay I've been working on.
To at least start production on a short film I've written.
To elicit laughter by whatever means neccessary.
To learn Japanese
And finally, to help Leinad and his girlfriend accomplish their resolutions, even if it involves such drastic measures as watching them "resolve" with the aid of high powered binoculars from the safety of a building or home across the street.

Looks like I've got my year cut out for me.

My life isn't written very well.

Well, it looks like you can cross one thing off already.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

A novel adaptation.
So, did anybody make good on their resolutions?

yup yup

had two and they're both done