I don't know who said it.........

Tools    

Prince Of All Saiyans
...but one of you here posed a question earlier in one of the
anti-war threads, asking Americans how we felt about going around "with a bullseye on our heads." Also I think they said that wanted to know what it was like to be a walking target.

Well to this person I say this: come on over, and see how it feels to have one painted on YOUR forehead, and THEN ask us. You also forgot to mention that most of us carry guns too, and that ALL Americans with guns are nothing more than mercenary zealots for the NRA...

This person, I also believe said they were from Australia.

I find it hard to find anything logical in a statement from someone from a country whose only contribution to society was the Lazy Boy recliner and lawnchairs.....gee, and they call US white trash.....I guess I should take that as a compliment coming from a colony of imported criminals. G'day...

Prince Of All Saiyans
Oh I forgot, you guys also gave us the
Outback Steakhouse and Steve Irwin. WOOO-HOOO........

that would be me in the "anybody sick of people degrading the american ideal" thread

i understand where you're coming from and suspect you don't remember my entire post and the gist of it...i was retaliating to the (IMO) moronic views of the idiot who compared the current american administration to nazism...the comments you are referring to (when read in their totality) were sarcastic and were asking "would you still be anti-war when you take into account the fact that the iraqi soldiers have been training to kill the "american pig" (which is something i had just seen on tv) and would do so in a second with pride"...it was a question geared towards the anti-war protestors, not something pointing at the american people in a ha-ha kind of way...sorry you remember it like that

the only response i got was to be called naive, that i was eating up the propoganda that my government wanted me to and that i was being dramatic

it was also in reply to your post saying you were sick of protestors...and i was agreeing with you, implying that the protestors had no idea what iraqi soldiers thought of them and their anti-war views

the bottom line (not literally) of my post was...YES, i am sick of people degrading the american ideal....although i am not an american and i have never been there, i respect the ideals of your society, believing them to be much like the ideals of my country, and respect the decision that both our countries have made to go into iraq and do something about that rat b@stard and his ugly fat @ss

hope that clears it up for ya

Prince Of All Saiyans
OK, fair enough my friend. Please forgive MY end of this thing because so much has happened so quick here in America, and some semblance of confusion is hitting us. I was a bit upset...

See if it's not the war thing, it's gun owners that get attacked (which I happen to be one of, and a responsible one at that, since I have shot for over 20 years and have never had an accident or mishap.) My point? People always find a reason to blast America, and a lot of us are tired of it.

The current administration is NOT a reflection of the entire American people...and Bush is NOT a Nazi.

People are ALWAYS picking on Americans without knowing about us. We feed and clothe millions of people every day, at home and overseas, and in some cases, have done more for others countries' peoples than the countries themselves. When are people going to start thanking us and stop shanking us?

And if I forgot to read your whole post, I'm sorry, and I thank
you for not popping off. The people here, despite the occasional napalm and air strikes that erupt, are good people.

Anyway, let's sit back and see it thru, and hopefully the world will be better for it afterwards. See you at the message boards.

Big HUG...

D.D.

Get off my island
Originally posted by Danger Diabolik
This person, I also believe said they were from Australia.

I find it hard to find anything logical in a statement from someone from a country whose only contribution to society was the Lazy Boy recliner and lawnchairs.....gee, and they call US white trash.....I guess I should take that as a compliment coming from a colony of imported criminals. G'day... [/b]
Posted by a friend of Mr M's, not mr M himself

I find it impossible to find anything logical in a statement from someone calling themselves the ****ing Prince of Saiyans, but that's just me. I guess you weren't being entirely serious, but being from Australia myself, I find your comments incredibly offensive and would advise you to go suck your cock in a corner somewhere before flaming a country you obviously know jack**** about.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

DD was upset because he remembered my post incorrectly....i chose to ignore the rest of the thread because of that point (i wouldn't ignore it otherwise)

Mr Mr, tell your friend "she'll be right, mate"

Get off my island
I'll accept (don't know if he will)
DD's tone is all wrong though, IMO

it was a "difficult" time when those comments were made ....did you experience Django?? don't hold it against DD, he seems like a pretty good bloke overall

Get off my island
What did Django say?

LOTS...and i have nothing more to say about that (if you get my drift!!!!!!!)

Get off my island
Ah, I see OK