What do you think is the crappiest movie out there?

Tools    

there needs to be a change to cinema. the last original concept came way back in 1999 with we all know what that was. there needs to be a film revolution

HOLY HELL, 7 posts in a row, and all of em were posted today.............does 'havehope' not realise that they could've all fitted in one post?

And this is my BOOMstick!
No, he's just an idiot.

Alien Apocalypse.

Everything about that movie is simply crap, but the voices of the "Mites" (giant bugs that invaded Earth for precious raw materials and gold . .. err, I mean wood. Yes, wood.) had me rolling on the floor as if unseen hands were tickling me to death.

Anchorman for sure!! it is the worst i had such high hopes for it as well!! my god it is by far the worst movie i have ever seen!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Are We There Yet? needs to be added to my crap list.

Originally Posted by lucy_jaimes
Anchorman for sure!! it is the worst i had such high hopes for it as well!! my god it is by far the worst movie i have ever seen!!!
You need to get out more

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Shameless self promotion
Don't know that's it's necessarily the crappest but the film I hate the most of all is Slashers, so I'd put it up there with a few others.

Wathched DR.Tarr's Torture Dungeon last night and that has to be one of the worst film's ever made, though pretty funny in an extremely dire way and loads of great lines..."What's under the celery?", hmmm

film making extraordinaire
dumb and dumberER, I cannot explain in words my hatred for this movie.

The Green Lantern
Napoleon Dynamite--SUCKED!!!
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Anyone ever seen a movie called Pin? It's about a young man who has a dummy who he talks to... eventually I believe he becomes this dummy. Enough said... ZzZzZz

Originally Posted by Ladies Man
I really have a dislike for Troy...it is a freaking joke!

I expected Gladiator, or even better... I saw orlando bloom running round and Brad Pitt stripping off with one major fight sequence... Another that falls into this catagory is the new King Arthur. What a load of crap.

Movie Forums Member
I don't know, there could be several. But one that comes to my mind in my opinion is 7 Lucky Ninjas.

tearing down the boarders
Not Another Teen Movie (although it did some funny moments, but i've seen funnier) made me sick as did Legally Blonde 2.

Originally Posted by lucy_jaimes
Whaaat?! Have you no sense of humour?? This is an outrage!! It has to be the funniest movie I've ever seen!! I hurt my voice laughing!!

Worst movie....... hmm....... I've seen quite alot of crappy movies....

A couple:

A Knight's Tale
The Pacifier

I'm a huge fan of Will Farrell, and I saw everything he did, and I must admit also that "Anchorman" is pretty ****ty. I didn't laugh even once.

But never mind that, the last movie I saw, and thought was pretty ****ty (and I know I'm about to piss a lot of people, but…) I have to say “Sideways". So so boring. How can you talk on wine for 2 f...ing hours? I lasted one hour, and when I found out I have another hour to go, I immediately turned the TV off. Boring!! And the characters - so lame, and so not interesting. I believe this movie should have stayed small and unknown.